Croc killed after human remains found

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in the NT for 3 years and spent a large part of that time in remote aboriginal communities. You would have to be a fool, extremely drunk, or both, to swim in the daly river. My best guess is they were from Daly River Mission, a small community on the river, massive alcohol problems there, and im certain crocs would out number people in that section of the river alone. I have no pitty on people that choose to be so stupid. Infact, have visit this community alot in the past, and knowing how drunk they would have been, if they didnt get attacked by a croc theyprobably would have drowned anyway.
AGREED if anyone has ever seen the Daly River its certainly not a place to go swimming even from a tourists view that might not know the area well this place YOU CAN SEE THEM EVERYWHERE ...so either he was that drunk ,and thought himself invincible or he wanted to do himself in :rolleyes:

Yeah natural selection for the win. Just a terrible shame about the crocodile getting killed. No remorse for the dead guy as he is entirely responsible for his own actions. Sort of like if a drunk driver kills himself and a bystander i will only feel sorry for bystander.

Its abit off the topic but sharks do still have a massive amount of pressure put on them by humans. More sharks are being needlessly killed now than ever...shark nets, drum lines and shark finning to name the major ones. Im just saying sharks definitely dont have it easy either.

Of course they do, but I was just pointing out that the families of the people eaten are often pleading for the animal to be left alone as the victim would of wanted it that way ect ect...

dont mean to speak ill of the dead but YOU LIVE IN DARWIN, DO NOT SWIM AT NIGHT DRUNK IN A RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back