snakes pooing in corner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adelherper

Reaction score
is it just mine or to all snakes feel the need to crap in corner of there cage making it harder to clean haha

I'd be happy if they would just keep it on the papper.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 170
yeah i keep elapids and 9 times out of 10 they do there thing in the corner never had that trouble with pythons tho cheers :D

Mate mine usually leave a nice 'painting' on the front glass for me :lol:

BHP.
She gets a stroll on the lawn to do that sort of thing and the amount she left behined I thought she would be empty. I had just given the enclosure one of those real good scrub with F10 cleans too.

yer few off mine enjoy crapping on glass i swear they are laugh at the thought off us havin to clean up after them i almost got one of my adult diamonds toilet trained haha the male always craps day after female so i take him outside 9 out of ten as soon as he hit grass out it come haha

Mine always do it in the corner or under the paper or all down the back wall of the enclosure, never in a nice little pile in the middle on the paper...they dont like making it easy.

mate....my olive seems to **** on everything in the enclosure....
one time i just cleaned his enclosure and after 1/2 hour i went back in to check on him and he had knocked the thermometer off the wall and then decided to **** on it.....its funny now looking back on it but at the time i was pissed off...lol

Lmao, I just love a good crap thread! ;)

Luckily my python is fairly clean with his poops (at the moment! :shock:), but his wees are another matter. I think he gets up in the branches does his thing and shakes his tail like a firehose to spread it over everything :?. I reckon he likes the smell of it or something! :lol: Judging by the splatter marks, that has to be what he does....And he use to do everything in a neat pile in the corner :rolleyes: oh well! At least he's not like Glen's artist BHP who likes to paint in crap. :lol: :lol:

Mine like the front of the enclosure, where it can dribble through the gap where the door meets the cabinet. That way, it can stain the bench its on, dirty the glass and keep the paper clean for next time.:rolleyes: BTW....I have noticed a texture change since I changed their diet from rats to chicks. Is this a bad thing? (apart from the obvious cleaning factor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back