Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi guys and girls, just wondering for all those who are setting up a private stall at the castle hill show what animals you plan on taking for sale on the days? would be good for everyone to see what will be available for them.

Also anyone putting any animals into the show, let us now what they are.

We will be taking an excellent selection of BHP's, Womas, Childrens and Geckos. Knob tails and Thick tails.
Come and drop in and see us.
As many are aware, National Parks has disallowed banners to be hung as advertising. So, look for the Sonnemann name on our stall. Our banner will not be hung on the day.
Regards
Cathy and Neil Sonnemann

We will have around half a dozen types of pythons and the same with geckos.

Will anyone have any axanthic bhp?
keep an eye out for Daniel Garcia (extreme pets) im sure he will have at least 1 axanthic there.

ill have my kids there if anyone is looking for cheap kids. their well trained in cleaning enclosures and rodent tubs

We will be taking an excellent selection of BHP's, Womas, Childrens and Geckos. Knob tails and Thick tails.
Come and drop in and see us.
As many are aware, National Parks has disallowed banners to be hung as advertising. So, look for the Sonnemann name on our stall. Our banner will not be hung on the day.
Regards
Cathy and Neil Sonnemann

What's with the banner ban? Is this considered advertising and therefore commercial? Seems pretty dumb to me. What if it states "Joe Blogg Private Breeder of Pythons", is that still commercial?
Bob

What's with the banner ban? Is this considered advertising and therefore commercial? Seems pretty dumb to me. What if it states "Joe Blogg Private Breeder of Pythons", is that still commercial?
Bob

Last year, you where allowed to hang a banner or sign at your stall as long as the name your selling under isn't a registered business name with an ABN. So if you where selling animals Bob, under the name Bobs gecko's you where allowed to keep up a sign or banner at your stall as long as that name (Bobs gecko's)isn't a registered business name with an ABN. As a bit of a loop hole last year I think I few people hung their banners throughout the expo grounds (not at their stalls). I assume this was allowed as NPWS didn't say anything...

look forward to seeing some of the animals makr and neil. i think im gona make the effort t go over friday morning and have a look at what is there. ill be working there saturday and sunday at the st marys pet centre stall, so likewise come say hello people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back