just watched the new fast ans the furious movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

yep just watch it, its awesome for those u havnt seen it and no it wasnt on dvd i watch any movie i want on my ps3 over the internet but if i watch it on the ps3 then i can watch it on my big tv instead of the laptop so u cant dob me in for copies lol but if u havnt seen it get yourself down to the movies

LOL another one!!!! with more fake driving and bull crap cars with a never ending amount of gears:rolleyes:

Sorry had to say it:D

LOL another one!!!! with more fake driving and bull crap cars with a never ending amount of gears:rolleyes:

Sorry had to say it:D

Haha =p it's just a movie don't read into it so much, do you also point out how unrealistic fight scenes are in movies too rather than just enjoy them lol?

I like them, this one has most of the original cast back in it, so should be better.... I'm hanging for the latest Xmen though..

yep just watch it, its awesome for those u havnt seen it and no it wasnt on dvd i watch any movie i want on my ps3 over the internet but if i watch it on the ps3 then i can watch it on my big tv instead of the laptop so u cant dob me in for copies lol but if u havnt seen it get yourself down to the movies
Sorry I didn't get a word of that....:lol:

Erm, I think my Dad likes that movie!

I haven't seen the new Movie.. But have watched the first one heaps of times... but then I have a "thing" for Vin Diesel....lol

my bro LOVES those movies it's all he talks about it's getting on my nerves alot!!! i think he's going to see it this week luckily so i don't have to listen to his........................................wait a minute now i'll here about the movie!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR

Ive seen it aswell,and like the first instalment,its a little light on story but has lots of action and driving sequences,(not to mention the hot girls haha)which is enough to keep the interest levels up id give it a 6.5 out of 10

cant wait to go see it, hope its as good as the other ones. and i'm glad vin deisel is in this one too. and lol i never noticed the never ending gears but now that you mention it i do :rolleyes:

It was dissapointing!! The first was heaps better :)

You all mean these rice burner tupperware cladded hunks of snot don't really have 45 gears???

Kris (Posted in the boss' account by mistake......again)

im waiting for a R5 copy to come out then i'll get it....

yeah all F&F = Unlimited Gears LOL..

Apparently they are going to be making a 5th F&F They've already Discussed where its going to be set which is in Europe some where...

really awesome cant w8 o and jurassic park 4 also comes out in december

I love a car that can do wheelstands on dirt! :D :p

That said, it does look like an amusing action flick. Good to see Vin Diesel back in the mix. I thought Tokoyo Drift was enjoyable enough.

Gotta love Vin Diesel and Paul Walker !!! Yum

Were there cars in the movie ? I didnt notice !
lol good on ya i will put in a good word for ya im paul walkers stunt person thingy i do the driving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back