Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auspython1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So, I was thinking of picking up a hatchie from the Snake Ranch. The site has a good catalogue and upon my visit to the reptile park today, was informed by a keeper that a lot of the parks breeding stock comes from the Snake Ranch. Has anyone ever purchased from there? Got any feedback on animal quality? Temperament? Etc...

Snake Ranch are pretty great, very helpful if you have any problems etc. They have a pretty good reputation, and their animals are normally pretty good.

I've got a mate who has got about ten animals from them and he's benn really happy with all of them and after seeing them I'd be happy with them too

I have purchased a blonde spotted and darwin hatchie from them. The animals are awesome, great feeders and great temperemant. They were great to deal with and would recommend them to anyone.

I purchased a bhp off them this season.
Would recomened them to everyone!!

I bought a male diamond hatchie from SR last year and while I have no doubt it was feeeding just as they said it was, it has not fed unassisted since it arrived.

That sucks Baxtor, but would you put it down to a fussy animal or the ranch itself? Surely just a fussy python?

i got a female darwin hatchy off them this year it doesnt know weather to eat me or the mouse. they were good to deal with pick up was easy!

Yea i won da womas in the reptiles australia and seeming i have never kept a snake before they sent me a pair of spotteds and today i just recieved my bhps as i do not have a class 2 licence.
Talk to kayne and he will take care of you. There snakes are very tame.

That sucks Baxtor, but would you put it down to a fussy animal or the ranch itself? Surely just a fussy python?

Yes I think he is just being difficult, I certainly do not think there was any wrongdoing by SR, it's just something that happened I have to say though it is probably the easiest assist feeder I have ever dealt with so it does not take much time and gets plenty of food so is growing at an acceptable rate and sheds well and has a pretty calm disposition.

I cant imagine SR sending a animal that wasnt a well established feeder,their was a simarlar incident witha olive python,SR received the animal in question back and within a couple weeks it was feeding again,in the long run it came to the owner not having the correct set up.Im not saying that yours isnt set up correctly,temperature etc.Have you spoken to them at all.

Im not saying that yours isnt set up correctly,temperature etc.Have you spoken to them at all.

Haven't purchased any hatchlings from them yet pythons73, was just getting feedback on whether i actuall should or not.

Sorry i was actually referring to Baxtor.Im currently waiting to receive a BHP from them,as alot of ppl have said they are really great to talk to,any problems at all, they are more than willing to help in every way they can...

Oh, sorry python! How long does delivery take? Will they deliver to most places in NSW?

Where do u live auspython ? I assume close the the ARP ? If so, you can pick them up there yourself

I'm from Maitland NSW. I only know that The SR is located on the mid-north coast, ive sent them an email asking where exactly but no reply as of yet. Any help on where exactly they are?

I dont know exactly where Snake Ranch is located..but they have an office at the Reptile Park and you can pick up from there... your best to email kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back