Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Maitland NSW. I only know that The SR is located on the mid-north coast, ive sent them an email asking where exactly but no reply as of yet.
Unfortunately they will not broadcast where they are located,just email or phone them with any questions you have in regards to buying or whatever.But yes they can freight nearly anywhere with a freight company,or with East Coast Pet Transport [ theres a free plug Hobbo]

If you are from Maitland you could contact SOFAR, which is the local herp society, and they can put you in touch with local breeders with local knowledge and support.

Snake Ranch is great to deal with. I have bought 4 stimmies, 4 womas and a blonde from them over the last two years and have been very impressed.

........And they send out Christmas cards.

Just curious, how many people have received SR animals this year? How many are still waiting??

Snake Ranch is on the central coast not sure where you get mid north coast from
You will never get to go there for obviouious security reasons

If your in maitland you should contact wokka/ Snake Farmer he had some nice animals at the SOFAR expo
pretty sure he is in newcastle

Snake Ranch is on the central coast not sure where you get mid north coast from
You will never get to go there for obviouious security reasons

They are located on the mid north coast however they have an office on the central coast, all bredding is done up North. They will meet you somewhere near the reptile park for pick up though.

If you are from Maitland you could contact SOFAR, which is the local herp society, and they can put you in touch with local breeders with local knowledge and support.

i agree with wokka, support the little guys that have been in it longer and probably have more experiance. SR are good from what i have heard but as far as replying to some emails i get alittle frustrated. i emailed them a couple of weeks ago and still havent heard back.

Newcastle delivery? No problems!

Hi Auspython1, My office is located on the Central Coast but our animals are not distributed from here. Our breeding facility is Located on the Mid North Coast and we have them sent down to our Holding facility and then we can arrange transport/ pick up.
We meet up for delivery to all of our Newcastle/Hunter customers at the Beresfield Hungry Jacks at the end of the F3 car park every fortnight. Or if you would like to meet up for a pick up we can arrange to meet you on the Central Coast usually at Tuggerah or Ourimbah exit to deliver the snakes. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me on my mobile 0420 985 770 or office line 0243 408 611.
I hope that cleared up any confusion.:D
Speak to you soon.
Kane - Snake Ranch

Hi Jason, Sorry ui missed your email. We did have some internet server problems a couple of weeks ago i put a post on here from my home computer to just let everyone know. If ever you do not get a response just give us a call or leave a msg. That is usually the safest way to make sure you do not miss out in junk mail or spam filters etc.
Give me a call if you want to discuss anything.

Kane - Snake Ranch

Just curious, how many people have received SR animals this year? How many are still waiting??

We're still waiting for our little wheatbelt stimmie pair. Have had no problems with our dealings with snake ranch though. Have been very friendly and easily contactable for us. They also sent us an email explaining the delay in our hatchies too so at least keeping us in the loop.

Have bought womas, weatbeltts and bredli with no hassle.

Kane is always as helpful and friendly as ever. :)

Bought our first snake - a Stimmie - from SR and also got our Bredli from them. I have been so impressed with service and follow up support - Kane will sort out any questions you may have before and after purchase. I have nothing to compare the quality of the animals to (owning only 2 SR-bred snakes) , but our beautiful girls are really placid, great feeders and extremely healthy.

I'm just keeping my eyes open for some good deals on male Broome Stimmies as a mate for our girl!!! (Kane, are you reading this?!)

i agree with wokka, support the little guys that have been in it longer and probably have more experiance. SR are good from what i have heard but as far as replying to some emails i get alittle frustrated. i emailed them a couple of weeks ago and still havent heard back.

I emailed Kane a few months ago, and got a reply straight away :)

Bought woma's & mac's they've been the best people to deal with imo

I couldn't recommend a better place to go ;)

They have been friendly informative & most helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back