What's your dayjob?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your job is even more interesting than i thought :) So, without you and people like you, then builders and architects are up poo creek. Awesome!!

Yup, my job relies on Qld people building/renovating thedir homes!
Build my pretties build!

Prostitute at night

No Baz, if you were a prostitute then they would pay you! :lol:

Mum and uni student. The mum part tends to be round the clock though rather than just during the day.....ahh wouldn't it be loverly if you could just do it during business hours :lol:

Wharfieor or stevedore for P&O genral cargo

That's soooo cool!! See, these are the jobs that people forget about. They take it for granted that their stuff will be transported and only give a crap if something goes missing. That's fantastic gozz!

No Baz, if you were a prostitute then they would pay you! :lol:

Mum and uni student. The mum part tends to be round the clock though rather than just during the day.....ahh wouldn't it be loverly if you could just do it during business hours :lol:

being a mum is the hardest job, it's everything all rolled into one job huh. imagine being able to clock off at the end of the day, or even better, be paid for the overtime!! omg! We'd be rich... lol

Other than being a mum, I run a small business out west of Brisbane servicing the medical industry (very flexible) amongst other things :D

Other than being a mum, I run a small business out west of Brisbane servicing the medical industry (very flexible) amongst other things :D

Flexible jobs when you have kids are so hard to get! hang onto that :) and imagine all the medical supplies you can wish for.. lol.

Domestic detailer, nutritionist, dietitian, prep - sous and head cook, styilist, hostage / crisis negotiator, zoo keeper, accountant, PR manager, nurse, taxi driver, & so many more..........im a mum! ..(lol i've also got a bach of biomed tucked in there somewhere!)

Domestic detailer, nutritionist, dietitian, prep - sous and head cook, styilist, hostage / crisis negotiator, zoo keeper, accountant, PR manager, nurse, taxi driver, & so many more..........im a mum! ..(lol i've also got a bach of biomed tucked in there somewhere!)
lol! not to mention on call 24/7!! and is soooo much worse when they hit teenagehood.. :)

HOLDENS been there just over a year now....i like the work but some people there are total tossers...but you get that.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back