What's your dayjob?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phD student in mathematics and ecology during the day and work in pathology labs by night

I hear that they only get 50% discounts :p
Well thats from some people i know there.

Sounds like they're getting a bum deal there. All the sites I've been to have given me as much as I could eat (which turns out to be a fair amount).

Now, if only I could find a mine site that has its own soft serve ice cream machine...

Stewart

Now, if only I could find a mine site that has its own soft serve ice cream machine...

Stewart

lol i think you'd only be allowed to have that yucky low fat one, there pretty keen on us eating healthy :shock: i know not cool at 3 am in the morning when you could go a nice soft serve to keep you alert, it's like a 12 hour road trip but mum said no food in the car ;)

job

two jobs for me, senior Security officer and a Lieutenant in Queensland fire and rescue service. more money means more snakies:D

im a gyp rocker..so i no bugga all bout comps can sum1 help me out and tel me how 2 start my own tread:D

Driller, truckee, general lacky.

Well i am a creative memories consultant - Scrapbooking i teach people how to preserve their photos for life, get the most out of there tools and generally be creative!! then i sale them all the products to do this

I teach Ballroom & Latin through the day, nurse at nights and have a 3 year old

Pilot and also a small business owner[/QUOTE

I'm so blown away with all the jobs that people do!! :) Even better are the amount of people here from all over aus that do the same type of jobs or they somehow connect ;) Pilot!!! How fantastic. How do you find the time to do both?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back