Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShnakeyGirl

Reaction score
My partner and I have a hatchy Saltwater Croc arriving from QLD today. He arrives at Tullamarine at 6:30 tonight! Needless to say we're both very excited. The tank is just about finished for his/her new home.

We will post pics when he/she is settled in!

What size/sort of set up do you need for one of those ... how cool, congrats

At the moment lol, we've got a four foot glass tank for him/her that my partner has attached shelves to with ramps so it can come out of the water if it wants, water pump, heating of course (my partner would be able to explain in greater depth, hes better with the technical stuff lol) We got this great gravel from our local pet shop that looks like a river bed and we're going to put some fish and reeds in with him as well.

As Matt said only in those states, we can have both Freshies and Salties in Vic.

im VERY envious.... i would love a croc, salty or freshy... love em all. congrats. make sure to post pics! with the setup also.

id trade keeping boyds and RSP anyday for a chance to keep crocs (having said that i keep neither species). crocs are just amazing animals! hence i love and keep a bells lacey... closest i could get really.

and come over the border this way to SA and we can keep even more than VIC can!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back