Which Black and White?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benmcalpine

Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently in deciding on which black and white species to get. I love the axanthic BHP, Black and white WA BHP, Jungles and Axanthic Coastals, I want to get a pair but can't decide which.
What are peoples opinions?
Who has axanthic coastals and how much are they?
How much do good examples of the BHP go for?

Cheers Ben

why black and white, - your not a moccasin wearing, toothless collingwood supporter are you

If you can get a good pair of B/W Jungles that would be my choice... but they have to be good.

I got some julatten jungles off ad its well worth it! He is also great to deal with you won't b dissapointed.

Cheers,
Dave

Jungles from ad are on the top of the list atm!

id go with the BHP's, although good luck getting some axanthics, you'll need a bit of cash and be a fair way down on the lists. the jungles are nice, but there will be bucket loads around in a year or two. i like cockney's idea... nice diamons would be interesting, not many around either. there are some axanthic coastals around but they are yet to be proven. realisticly, the jungles are your best choice that you'll be able to get now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back