penalty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monolith

Banned
Reaction score
what is the penalty to kill a carpet python?

Several thousand dollars fine and possible jail terms for killing protected wildlife unless of course it is incopacitated and needs to be put down, in this case take it to the vet and leave it with them.

The wrath of APS is about the worst that happens, snakes aren't fluffy or cute so it's apparently ok to kill them.

cause mi sis (who hates snakes) says she gonna kill my snake, so i want to know what to thretan her back with

Fact of the matter is that regardless of what laws are in place the police won't prosecute because it's too easy for the snake killer to claim he thought his life was threatened. Can't really use that as defence if it's a cute cuddly kitten you killed,hence why people get charged for that kind of thing & not reptiles.

:lol: rotten sisters, I know I have 7 of them. Ok you need to get a pic of her sitting on the loo then threaten to show all her mates. That should stop her:lol:

Fact of the matter is that regardless of what laws are in place the police won't prosecute because it's too easy for the snake killer to claim he thought his life was threatened. Can't really use that as defence if it's a cute cuddly kitten you killed,hence why people get charged for that kind of thing & not reptiles.

Psh.. I could make up a story just as convincing! You see the cat was trying to eat my pet mouse, but i grabbed it and shook it till it let go then threw it across the room, the cat was completely psycho i had to fend it off with a broom.. It had that killer look in it's eyes and it had it's sights set on me, suddenly it reared up hissing and growling and i had no choice but to get a knife and cut it. The only way i could protect my mouse and family was to take it outside and cut it up while recording it to put on youtube.

What is the punishment for mowing a lawn, which in most cases will kill heaps of protected herps and destroy habitat of other protected animals?

Intentionally doing something that kills protected wildlife is a crime, yet i havnt heard of anyone being presecuted for mowing their lawn. Humans are so corrupt always putting themselves infront of our poor defenceless wildlife.

I THINK THOSE THAT MOW SHOULD GET MOWED THEMSELVES!!!(read as if said by typical bleeding heart APS fanatic)

What is the punishment for mowing a lawn, which in most cases will kill heaps of protected herps and destroy habitat of other protected animals?

Intentionally doing something that kills protected wildlife is a crime, yet i havnt heard of anyone being presecuted for mowing their lawn. Humans are so corrupt always putting themselves infront of our poor defenceless wildlife.

I THINK THOSE THAT MOW SHOULD GET MOWED THEMSELVES!!!(read as if said by typical bleeding heart APS fanatic)

ha ha i'm gonna use that excuse to get out of mowing the lawn from now on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back