New Herp Vet in Adelaide

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kensai

Reaction score
I have just found another Herp Vet in Adelaide, and even rarer he is willing to treat Elapids.
DR D Needham
294 Greenhill Rd Glenside
Phone (08)83790222
Just took a python & RBBS to see him, very happy with him

is he cheap compared to other vets around?

Hey RELLIK,
a mate of mine took his coastal into the vet at Salisbury Park who does reptiles and he says that they arent very expensive either and they are alot closer to home.

Dr Rickman is good but unfortunatly wont look at elapids

Thanks Kensai it's always good to know who's about! Maybe you could pm one of the mods and ask them to add their details to the sticky on herp vets if they aren't already listed on there :)

yeah i knew bout the one in salisbury....i dont need to worry bout elapids for now as i only have pythons....but i eventually want to get RBB snakes so ill need to go to this guy unless Dr rickman decides to do vens aswell

thats good there arent many in adel that do reptiles i asked vet do do general check up and he said he emails people in usa and waits for reply to give you answers haha

Thanks Kensai it's always good to know who's about! Maybe you could pm one of the mods and ask them to add their details to the sticky on herp vets if they aren't already listed on there :)

You can just go and add it to the wiki page instead of pm'ing the mods. Just go to the wiki and anybody can edit the page.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back