Water Pythons.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snapped some shots of this QLD girl. Funny, she looks small in these pics but is longer then i am tall. She still needs a bit of work done to her to calm her down but has come a long way since i got her from another member.
b004-3.jpg

b011.jpg

i have had my little girl for about 2 months and she is fantastic.
i got her from snake ranch and she is more chilled than my diamond!!

3H8P0794.jpg

3H8P0793.jpg

3H8P0789.jpg

Nice snakes everyone!

KaaTom : Lucky little so and so.... If you got those where I think you got them, I had my eye on the female!! :)

Be sure to post plenty more pics once they are all settled in!

Alex.

I think you might be right there :D:D they are both stunning, the male being very cge protective

dont even use a hook to get her out. Just grab her and drag her out and she is fine.

yeah, that tiger is probably still more relaxed then this water. happy you are happy :D

absolutely gorgeous snakes to be sure. love the iridescence and yellow belly on the pics. thanks for sharing info and pics

here is a few pics of my girl, just love them

Attachments

• 244.jpg
    244.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 64
  • tilly7.jpg
    tilly7.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 57
Here's my big fat girl :)
Water pythons are very beautiful imo

Attachments

• IMG_5263.jpg
    IMG_5263.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5259.jpg
    IMG_5259.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 88
I took my 2 out today so I can clean their enclosure and my girl decided she would try and eat me but got the pillow slip instead.... however my boy decided to make a run for and go and hide LOL

beautiful pics everyone! i started liking waters more and more over the past few months..anyone know of anyone selling hatchies in victoria? :)

She is a beauty Lozza,im receiving a female hopefully by next week,if you do suceed in breeding this year please let me no,as i will be looking for a male ,she certaintly is a big girl as my big Port Mac weighs 2.46kg.Also do all Water pythons have a yellow belly.

Took my boy out for some fresh air and piccies today... enjoy :lol:
Also wanting to know how many other people that have male snakes can see their spurs???

Attachments

• 055 - Copy.jpg
    055 - Copy.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 035 - Copy (2).jpg
    035 - Copy (2).jpg
    163 KB · Views: 49
  • 048 - Copy (2).jpg
    048 - Copy (2).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 050 - Copy.jpg
    050 - Copy.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 57
hmmm makes me regret selling mine a few years back now. might put a pair on the list for next season.

Very under-rated snakes...good to see theyre getting the love they deserve :D

Im also looking for another male if anyone has one available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back