escaping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azn4114

Reaction score
does anyone have problems with there snakes escaping?ive had my stimmie for 3 weeks and noticed today that it was out of the enclosure,it was only on the top,then later this arvo it had done it again,will it keep going there to get out?i dnt mind if it hangs around but i dnt wanna lose it plus i have a nasty cat...i think i know where its escaping and very surprised that it can fit but dnt doubt it,il be fixing properly 2moro but has a temp fix atm

lol escaped twice in 1 day? why didnt u fix the problem after the first time?

you would be surprised with the size of gaps/holes they can fit through.hope you have fixed the problem.
cheers:)

Yes, the snake will continue to get out. Again, and again, and... oh crap, it's GONE.

Better fix it up or your snake will get eaten or get lost.

i dont understand how people can get escapees, dont you check the cage before you put htem in there? in all the years ive been keeping never once had a escape...

i dont understand how people can get escapees, dont you check the cage before you put htem in there? in all the years ive been keeping never once had a escape...
yeah i checked it,but didnt know it was gunna fit through a 3mm gap,its heads like 5 atleast leaving its body about 13mm,i didnt know they were good at escaping and yes i tdid go twice in a day coz i was unsure where he was getting out,im just gunna keep it in a click clack inside the enclosure now,is this okay?

sigh my cord got caugt on he glass sliding door the thermometer cord and ive been looking for hours.... wast fun at 12-1 am and then i looked aagain at 4-5am and thne when i got up ive turned the room upside down now im going to hvae to check the garage......

Snakes can be real pains for escaping!!!!!!!!!!! I still believe my olive can open its enclosure door...

I had a stimmie pop the top on an exoterra tank. In the end I used a ratchet strap to stop her. Once they know they can get out they'll spend ages checking the spot over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back