some pics form San Diego zoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in december 2007 and i really didn't enjoy it as i found you have to walk so far inbetween enclosures. The reptiles were the only impressing bit. And about one quater of the non-reptile enclosures were empty...

RX. the pics you posted at 3:36PM, img SDC11576.jpg, what are these lizards? they look awsome!

Mark,

Those are Cordylus from Africa

Cheers,
Scott

I went in december 2007 and i really didn't enjoy it as i found you have to walk so far inbetween enclosures. The reptiles were the only impressing bit. And about one quater of the non-reptile enclosures were empty...
well whle i was there all the enchlosures were full with 3 or more reptiles exept the king cobra for obvise reasions;) infact the only enchlosure i saw that was empty was the green mamba but i wasent 2 worried becauese there was so meny outhers reptiles. that is abou 1/4 the pics i took;)

woo hoo that is awesome. we go to america in 5 weeks and are going to san diego zoo so i am really happy you posted these. cheers
mel

thought idd add a few more

Attachments

• King cobra.jpg
    King cobra.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 37
  • ratttle snake.jpg
    ratttle snake.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 38
  • scrubby.jpg
    scrubby.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 41
  • SDC11561.jpg
    SDC11561.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 34
  • SDC11451.jpg
    SDC11451.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 32
california has some of the best animal parks and zoos i have ever seen especially sandiego zoos and seaworld also if u wana see some amazing snakes check out prehistoric pets they are totally amazing they sell a fair few of our auzzie snakes too bredlis jungles womas bhps green trees stimsons etc

love the komodo too.... he is tame aswell! its amazing, i was there about 9 months ago now, heres one of my pics that i thought was just great!

heheh i'd love a pet komodo lol

komo.jpg

I love san Diego zoo...did they stil have the massive Bolens python on display there. That was my fave

yeah they did they were huge and i have a few pics of them as well ill post them as soon as i find them

Bolens python not the best pics tho

Attachments

• SDC11487.jpg
    SDC11487.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 39
  • SDC11489.jpg
    SDC11489.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 32
  • SDC11485.jpg
    SDC11485.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 32
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and u said u diddnt wanna go!!! god so incredebly jelous. looks like youre havin fun though.
man. not cool.
lol enjoy america 4 me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back