Jungle hatchie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Colin, i like stripey ones though;)

I like them too.. the high yellow and black ones though NOT those brown on brown "poo" coloured jungles from some made up locale :lol: that some blokes sell for way overinflated prices. I wouldn't have that rubbish in my collection for free.. let alone paying money for that crap :rolleyes:

apollo x athena hatchies at 3.5 months old

DSC01892.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

that is one hot jungle colin

thanks Roger [you'll make me blush mate] :lol: thanks for your kind words too Gozz & fine_jungles

Im a shocking photo taker and can only fluke a half decent pic when my life depends on it. the krauss line in these pics are amazing in the flesh and way better than my terrible pics show.

hows that male I reckoned was a ball tearer Nick? you had this look of "uncertainty" on the weekend mate.. Has he shed yet and made you happy?
He was a DEFINITE holdback except I have enough and have to sell a few :rolleyes: have a look at the mirror image side pattern pannelling down the lower back.

bah, and u told me not to get jealous when i see the others, well i'm not, mine are way prettier!! :p

and they fed like a dream on the weekend too, no hesitation, no dropping of mice, just strike and scoff, was all over in just a few minutes!! :)
(i'll feed them 2 next time, i didnt think they'd get them down so quickly)

couldnt be happier!! :p

Im really pleased you like that pair so much Chris.. and yes they are very pretty and both hand picked by me for you especially to try and match what you wanted and asked me for.. umm cracker banded female and cracker prettyboy male wasn't it? reasonable temperament and handle well :D I hope they fit the bill from what you asked for...

the girl is a little feisty at times but so is any attractive female.. the boy is more inquisitive and has an interesting pattern I thought. Both colouring yellow and getting better and better..

hey Nick hows that male looking this week buddy.. like I said mate if he dosen't shed and look as HOT as I told you.. I"ll give you back $100 and wash your car with my tongue :lol: I bet he made you weak at the knees when you saw just how wicked he looks after a shed :lol:

They are amazing Colin.

Cant wait to get my ones:D

Im really pleased you like that pair so much Chris.. and yes they are very pretty and both hand picked by me for you especially to try and match what you wanted and asked me for.. umm cracker banded female and cracker prettyboy male wasn't it? reasonable temperament and handle well :D I hope they fit the bill from what you asked for...

the girl is a little feisty at times but so is any attractive female.. the boy is more inquisitive and has an interesting pattern I thought. Both colouring yellow and getting better and better..

you did a great job of picking them, so glad i decided to trust you!

actually the female is way calmer than the boy, she hasnt actually sunk her teeth into me yet, i've lost count of the amount of tiny holes they boy has put in me though, lol! :p not to mention the peeing on me, hahaha!!

i did say being bitten doesnt bother me though, so i cant blame u for feistiness! :p

you did a great job of picking them, so glad i decided to trust you!

actually the female is way calmer than the boy, she hasnt actually sunk her teeth into me yet, i've lost count of the amount of tiny holes they boy has put in me though, lol! :p not to mention the peeing on me, hahaha!!

i did say being bitten doesnt bother me though, so i cant blame u for feistiness! :p

awww thanks Chris. I hoped that you'd really like them.. they should continue to colour up that hot yellow and with some handling should calm down a bit. my holdbacks from the same clutch occasionally will nip me :D but overall they have calmed down heaps to how they were at the start.

you just love that peeing :lol: It just makes you smell more like a real herper.. they are not that bad really.. whats a few bites amongst friends? they should calm down a lot though as they get used to you. Now you will have to give some thought what jungles to get next.. SXR line? Or you can get some nice Black & White Julattens?

Hard choice.. I'd get a pair of each if I were you..

They are amazing Colin.

Cant wait to get my ones:D

thanks Craig. yeah your pair are there for you mate..
better hurry up and get them before I sell them on you :lol:

How much and congrats. those are some might fine jungles.

I have been selling all my jungles for $500 each this season and I reckon way too cheap.

all apollo x athena SOLD or on hold

I pair left (maybe) Black male x sinestra

I pair left (maybe) Black male x aphrodite
and two spare males

thanks heaps for your support guys.. you know who you are..
I hope your all very happy with your purchases..
Im over the moon with my holdbacks :D

anyone interested in this coming seasons hatchies email me with a definite order please.
[email protected] thanks
High Quality Jungles
SXR lines
krauss lines
tully lines
B&W Julattens
some mixed locales

thanks Craig. yeah your pair are there for you mate..
better hurry up and get them before I sell them on you :lol:

You better not, Dont think ive ever begged that much for a pair of snakes!!!

You better not, Dont think ive ever begged that much for a pair of snakes!!!

that pair has your name on them mate..
Its a very reluctant sale but Im happy they are going to someone that has a real passion and will breed some stunners..
good luck with them.. the male is already proven and the female should be up to the task next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back