BHP Morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our "white girl". Not white as such I know but that's her name none the less. I bred her from Dajarra parents (the same parents to my original 'Gold' animals). She's primed for breeding this season, she will be paired back to her father. All future offspring in the foreseen future are spoken for sorry.

whitegirlcrop.jpg

mmmmmm yummy, that was the one on the cover of issue 1 S&T

The only "white" BHP that I can think of is the Axanthic. Neil Sonnerman breeds stunners. Here's a pic that I found floating around this site of one of Neil's snakes.

Attachments

• Axanthic.jpg
    Axanthic.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 177
well if it was an albino BHP it would infact have a pure white head...

would also have some interesting yellow banding as well have seen a few in pics i hope to hell we have some in Aust already im already saving my $$$

anyone out there that has some contact me as i wont on the list

there is an interesting photo in Australian snakes an natural history
of whats known as a "paradox" albino the example was a BHP whilst the head wasn't completely black it did have a large amount of black pigment on the head whilst the rest of the animal apeared to be albino

Thats a shocker Den, it's lost all the drab browns and messy faded patterns, how do you expect to sell such critters... poor bloke, I feel sorry for ya stuck with such an odd looking BHP...

Thats a shocker Den, it's lost all the drab browns and messy faded patterns, how do you expect to sell such critters... poor bloke, I feel sorry for ya stuck with such an odd looking BHP...
i bet you would be happy to take all those odd look BHP off Dans hands Jason. but you will have to share them with me

not a fan of albino snakes but those pics pf the albino bhps are amazing

I cant believe you would even try and sell that one and any offspring Den,as JasonL explained all the normal looking BHP colouring has faded etc.To save you any embarassment,freight it my way,i suppose i could find a spare enclosure here to look after it...Seriuosly Den that BHP is one of a kind,and a Good one at that...You are very lucky to have such a STUNNING snake in your collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back