Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
hay just wanting to know are there any other species of pythons in Australia that exhibit the albino trait other than the Darwin carpets and the olive pythons?

i guess i want to know if there are any albino stimmies or jungles out there
stuff like that as I've only ever seen pics of the albino Darwin and olives

Oh my... This topic is another that has been done to death and pops up atleast once a month or two.... Search it... (Yes I know you are new - Welcome :), but did you try searching this topic first?) There are Olives, Darwins, Spotteds, BHP's (not currently in Australian captivity - that I am aware of), just to name a few... I'm pretty sure there are others, but I cant be fagged naming them... There will definately be albino hybrids in the near future, unfortunately, from what I have seen on here not too long ago....:evil:

Hahahaha a friend of my parents, reckons she and her partner have "little albino jungles" LOL!

Oh and I'm not that great at linking the threads I am talking about on here, so maybe someone else can link you to a few of the older Albino threads... Search a thread by the name of "some morelias" by username "QLDMorelias" and you will eventually find in there an albino darwin crossed with an average looking jungle or whatever it was, if the pics are still valid in there... But yeh... I wont delve any further into it than that... Hybrids is another topic done over and over and beyond to death, so just search "hybrid" and you will see what I mean. Its a topic best not mentioned...

interesting to see that you feel that way, perhaps someone would be kind enough to find me a link then?
i've searched for "albino" and not a lot comes up.

and i see there is a very negative attitude towards "hybrids"

albion, now now, were not playing fable

be cool if there was some albino water pythons i think they would be cool

there are albinos darwins, spotteds, olives, overseas black headeds. and there are albino venomous such as rbb death adders copperheads, eastern browns whip snake white crowned and tigers.

But you did anyway even though it's nothing to do with the thread ?

Honey, I'm sorry but your eyes must be failing you (maybe another visit to the optometrist is in order to get ur script upped;)), if you read my posts properly and the starting post properly, you will see that they do, to some extent, take relevance... She asked about albino PYTHONS, and hybrids are still as far as I know, some poor attempt at a python, and there are for a fact HYBRID ALBINOS being produced... So yes, actually, it does have some relevance to the thread....:rolleyes:

Oh, and also, did you not see the part where I said "you will see an albino darwin mating with an average looking Jungle" and hence there is the relevance! Seriously... some people just dont use their eyes these days... One blind eye and cant see out the other!

Oh Lewy, I'm glad to see you have such poor humour... No wonder...:lol:

Nice try though;)

Last edited:
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN:lol:;):lol:;):lol:

Thats EXACTLY what I said to her!....Or something similar atleast...;) But she didnt have any... bugger hey? Might have to go round to her house and check these commodities out and bring back some pics of her so called "albino jungles" for you all... Hehehehe

Oh yes, I can totally see all the flames/fire! ;) :rolleyes:

Actually, wait... No...No I can't... What are you on? Can I have some? I love fire, its soooooo preeeetttyyy!!!! I wanna see it, I really do! even though I have a candle burning right now, I wanna see REAL fire! ;) :)

Hmmm... Join date: Jan 09....Says it all really, you have no idea what flames even are my dear...;)

Last edited:
come on ishah
im new to this site and enjoy reading all posts even the old ones, who cares if its been done, don't reply to it! there is no need to be a nasty pasty :evil:

come on ishah
im new to this site and enjoy reading all posts even the old ones, who cares if its been done, don't reply to it! there is no need to be a nasty pasty :evil:

Nasty? That so is not even nasty, I was merely venting my "dismay" at the fact it has been done again, also asked if she had tested the search function out yet (as not many new people do or even think of it;)) but THEN went on to answer her query and point her in the right direction, and also offer a "handy hint" on where/what topic she might like to steer clear of... (If you really want nasty, mention what I suggested not to, or even view the thread I mentioned, then you will see but a "taste" of what nasty on here really is...) Hardly even nasty! But if you like, I could get all "nasty pasty" :)lol:) on ur butt ;) Most likely saved others having to do it...(vent themselves and answer her question)

It wasn't even CLOSE to what you people call a "flaming" more like a dragon butt fluff in comparison...Also wasnt directly aimed at her, more of a....yeh... no need for me to explain to you any further... But while I'm at it, I might also mention that it really does get on my nerves people calling other people newbies when they have only been a member for like 3.7 months, like what? You think that being a member and witnessing a minority percentage of the posts and threads on here has made you an expert and a legend in herps and APS/forums in general? Bahahahaahahaha please...:rolleyes: I'd consider someone to not be a newbie after 5-10yrs in the field... But still no expert by all means! Not exactly sure about what I would consider not to be a newbie on a forum, but definately not 3.7months...LOL! Hmmm... Maybe 9-12months of constant everyday use on here you wouldnt be such a forum newbie, but who am I to say?:lol:

Geez, new people are so unappreciative these days :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
who mentioned anything about being a expert or legend? I use this site for getting ideas and supplies from other snake owners as i recently purchased a couple of hatchies thats all. i still feel you could have helped her without being rude thats all!

I'm sorry, I must have left my manners back in the wahhmbulance (I can totally give you their number and my special invisible phone to call them on if you like? ;) )...Silly forgetful ol me:oops:... I will try to bring them along next time for sure ;) Still dont think I was being rude... not directly to her anyways... If it will make you feel better though, colooch, I can go and sift through countless old threads and find some decent Albino ones for her... Will that help?

Btw I was not referring to you in the expert/legend part, that was directed at snowjob, who thinks because he is over 3months being an active member, now feels he is no longer a nooblet in the forum, and feels he can randomly go on calling people tools and such...Although if I were one, which I'm not ( *in a whispering voice* I'm just misunderstood ;))... I'd be the shiniest, sharpest, best one in the shed...;):lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back