Bouncing boxers sooo cute

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Some funny bouncing boxers. Enjoy...:lol: Sue

[video=youtube;Hly0vuXPG-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hly0vuXPG-M[/video]

[video=youtube;-DpQG6k5Fis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpQG6k5Fis[/video]

[video=youtube;R4TFr_A1Rs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4TFr_A1Rs4&feature=related[/video]

what a beatiful dog, i had a boxer until 2 weeks ago who was very simular in colour, unfortunately she died of a brain tumor, we had her for 9 and a half years, That was my 3rd boxer and probably not the last. They are just fantastic

Best dogs in the world. Once ya had a boxer no other dog stacks up..

i agree this is my girl the best dog you could ever wish for. once you have a boxer ull never have anything else.
im am sorry for your loss bigi.

Attachments

• 20081227_13.jpg
    20081227_13.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 69
  • nokian70pics 009.jpg
    nokian70pics 009.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 62
What an absolutely stunning Boxer you've got there karasha. Sooooo much character squeezed into him! I have always loved them and would love to have one. I just worry about the heart issue they say comes out after they are a year or two old. Anyone had this before?? I am also very sorry for your loss bigi.
Sue

I viewed these clips earlier today then got carried away looking at the other related clips and forgot to post a reply. :oops:
Boxer dogs are great bundles of fun and energy. :lol:
So sorry to hear of your loss bigi - it totally breaks my heart when I lose any of my pets as they are true best friends. Somewhere out there there is another fantastic-funtastic little one just waiting for you to find and love.

What an absolutely stunning Boxer you've got there karasha. Sooooo much character squeezed into him! I have always loved them and would love to have one. I just worry about the heart issue they say comes out after they are a year or two old. Anyone had this before?? I am also very sorry for your loss bigi.
Sue

Yeah Mum mums last boxer had this problem and just recently died form it. He was only 5. The breeder wanted to put him down, but as hes was not being bred by my mum, the breeder was happy for her to have him.

Sorry for your loss bigi, its never easy. but 10 years is about the limit for a boxer. We are in that boat ATM. We have a boxer thats almost 10 and has Mast cell tumors. Vets say they have about 6 months to live once it spreads through the body. That was 4 months ago. Not looking forward to the next few months. Best thing is that he doesnt know and the new boxer puppy makes him feel like a puppy himself...

the boxer associations are working hard to prevent breeding of dogs that have heart issues. dog have to be cleared by a vet to enter the heart scheme. i would be exstatic if my girl got to the age of 10, and any year after that a gift of nature. however i bought a boxer with full knowledge that i might lose her from her heart or cancer. they are dogs that live every day to the max so they make up for their short lives.

thanks all, i didnt intend on making the thread a RIP but its welcomed. She was my best friend, always there wagging her little tail, a great dog she was, and im a little scared that i cannot replace her as she was one of a kind. Anyway heres a pic of Ruby, she is still close by in our garden below a massive mountain ash where she would sit in the sun on the cool days. Once again thanks

Attachments

• Christmas 06 021.jpg
    Christmas 06 021.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 56
hey bigi
you will never have to replace her, you will just get another member of the family, another unique individual. she was a beautiful girl RIP.

Ruby was such a sweet looking girl bigi...so sorry.And karasha beaut pic's you have there.I love Boxers had one when I was young...not much compares imo.

thanks all, i didnt intend on making the thread a RIP but its welcomed. She was my best friend, always there wagging her little tail, a great dog she was, and im a little scared that i cannot replace her as she was one of a kind.

Ahhh see thats where your wrong bigi. They all come from the same mould..
Thats whats soo great about them.
At any puppy training school you will find the boxers all playing with each other being a bunch of nutters.

boxers are fantastic pet, i had one years ago, he was an lovable idiot..
his favourite toys were a milk crate which he use to throw around and bark at and a plastic garbage bin that he would stick his head in and bark and then throw. and when you turned the hose on he was right in front of it trying to drink regardless of the pressure.
fantastic dogs.
cheers:)

I LOVE BOXERS. I have two of my own and my dad use to breed them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back