Puppy Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I don't get on here much these days but just thought I'd share some cute pics of my new show puppy Kyza. Hope you like :)

For anyone wondering, he is a 12-week-old Japanese Spitz.

_MG_2138.jpg

_MG_2186.jpg

_MG_2240.jpg

_MG_2235.jpg

_MG_2391.jpg

_MG_2410.jpg

_MG_2441-1.jpg

_MG_2443-1.jpg

_MG_2474.jpg

_MG_2480.jpg

lol. I like the bath pics! It looks like he had lots of fun in the mud!

Kyza says thank you for the lovely comments :)

Interesting thing is, I never actually bathed him. He got all muddy outside, I brought him in and locked him in the bathroom for an hour or so. No bathing, no brushing, in fact I didn't touch him at all. JS have a fantastic coat - all the dirt and mud just dries up and falls off. Those last two pics are exactly how he looked when I returned an hour later to collect him. No grooming at all :)

Congrats B, although i still think he looks like some sort of fluffy kids toy :lol:

Thanks for sharing Miss B he is adorable.
Do these come up for sale very often?
Do they have any major special requirements?
Ally

Lol Becs, he is a real little teddy bear :lol: Very fluffy and huggable!

Thanks for sharing Miss B he is adorable.
Do these come up for sale very often?
Do they have any major special requirements?
Ally

Thanks Ally.

They are still a relatively rare breed, so litters can be few and far between. Most breeders keep a waiting list and it can take a little while to get your hands on a puppy. I waited seven months for my boy :)

They don't have any special requirements, their coat is actually very low-maintenence and a good brush several times a week is all that's needed. Being a double-coated Spitz breed, they have no 'doggy odour' but they do shed! I've got Siberians so I'm pretty used to having hair everywhere :rolleyes: :lol:

There is some more info (and pics of adult JS) here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_spitz

he looks cute when he is dirty in the bath, realy nice photo's , how big do they grow ?

Bitches around 30-35cm at the shoulder, dogs around 35-40cm.

Oh my god Miss B, you have too many beautiful dogs, it must be terrible for you, you'll have to give one to me:D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back