Makes me sick

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot stand cruely to living creatures in an form, people who commit such crimes are seriously disturbed and should be dealt with in a manner similar to there crime.

they should name the owner. I bet he gets away with a slap on the wrist

what the hell, thats sick how can somebody do something like that to an animal, yeh i bet he gets nothing aswell. although there was a guy in VIC who kept a dog in a cage out the front of his house and fed it twice a week, i think it was on the RSPCA tv show, anyway he got like $10000 in fines and 3 years in jail

This is horrible, but don't judge before you know, consider the man is 64... he may not have all his marbles... This IS a tragedy, but when older people have pets, unfortunately things like this DO happen when they begin loose their minds in one way or another. Especially when there's no family to check up on the oldies and their pets. I've seen it often as my mother works with older people.
I hope the dog pulls through alright,
However if it was not accidental then I say hit him with the full force of the law.

Oh dear....is someone ... 64....considered OLD.....that's a worry !!! Maybe to a 20 year old it is... :)

Lol I said Old-er... old is a harsh word, but you'd be suprised how young some people are when things that affect the brain and body start... I know if a 50-55 year old with alsimers (spelling? I think there's a z in there somewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back