Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Netty
Luke shall reimburse the vet bill when he receives an unedited histopathology report and receipts. The people concerned have been told this for some time now.

First ive heard of it, i sent both reports to luke via express post over a week ago, i have the followup number right here in front of me. As far as editing goes, i dont see how its relevant what pauls last name is. Both copies are signed by Dr Vella with dates corresponding to these events and a client number is included, seeing how you dont know his last name anyway i dont see what difference it makes.

Dave it seems YOU are accusing ME of lying and sibmitting a false report!!! After the shti this has put us through it really annoys me when im accused of being dishonest. We are trying to do the right thing here.

Haymista
Don’t be so paranoid, I have already told your partner, that by supplying the un changed report rules out any foul play and furthermore doesn’t automatically mean that you haven’t been honest. If you mate doesn’t tell you the details of that conversation with me then that is not my fault.
The professional way to handle this is too simply to comply and receive your money back.
You or your buddy can say what ever reason you like as to why no clients name was on the report e-mailed to me personally. Remember though, removing the name does not make it proof that it is actually your mates report in the first place and additionally this does not mean that there was any ill intention or foul play at hand ( which I really don’t think there is ), it simply rules out the possibility. You can’t expect to have it both ways.

internet forums got ta luv em i think you all need to get a room ;)

sorry for jumping to conclusions dave, i think i lost my cool there
I think the focus of this thread needs to change. lol elapids right but the ethics behind these viruses in general needs to be talked about imo
i.e what to do if you have one etc.

Itd be a shame if one of these viruses spreads throughout the herp community because we (yes that includes me) cant stop fighting about it

First ive heard of it, i sent both reports to luke via express post over a week ago, i have the followup number right here in front of me. .....

registered post is a much more reliable service than Express Post. At least with Registered Post the receiver needs to sign for it which gives the sender confirmation that they have indeed received the document.

Lets try this again, and answer your questions mark.

My collection is not in dought im 100% sure of that.

As you well know you do have a snake in your collection from the same people that you are refering to.

I actually have a number of greens here atm, but yes your right as soon as the albino olives start breeeding i will get mostly out of pythons and get back into elapids, much less boring snakes.

If you read Dannys post propally you will realise that i was only speculating on how a virus like this could get into someones collection, if infact there are forms of these retro virus naturally occouring in the wild. Pure speculation nothing more.

Finally could you please tell me how i could ever be jealous of you as you seem to think that i am.?????

arbok, i just when down then an check my mail, an you still have not sent me what i ask for, i have the 2 reports, but as i ask for them with a clients name on them an you said you would send them with a client name,which they clearly don't have on them. an i ask for the receipts of the vet bill so i could pay for it, an you have not sent them, so how do you expect me to pay if i have no receipts for what it cost you .

send me what i ask for an the bill will be pay, you have my word on that .

Is the seller going to notify all other purchasers in say the last 6 months and let them know ??

And is the seller going to try find out the source in which he may have got it off, and so on and so on ....[/

arbok, i just when down then an check my mail, an you still have not sent me what i ask for, i have the 2 reports, but as i ask for them with a clients name on them an you said you would send them with a client name,which they clearly don't have on them. an i ask for the receipts of the vet bill so i could pay for it, an you have not sent them, so how do you expect me to pay if i have no receipts for what it cost you .

send me what i ask for an the bill will be pay, you have my word on that .

Thanks iceman, it was actually me who sent the reports, i only just found out that you want the unedited version. I believe that, although we've known the prices from the beginning, arbok has only recently recieved the official invoice. We will be sure to send all three documents asap.

Lets try this again, and answer your questions mark.

My collection is not in dought im 100% sure of that.

As you well know you do have a snake in your collection from the same people that you are refering to.

What snake is this robin ? and who am i referring to ???

Last edited:
i am going to sign a staturtory declaration and post it on this thread & i would like an independant witness to veiw my spotted python pages and see if anyone "referred" to on this OPMV thread are in my book.
unlike you i have nothing to hide and am more than willing to prove so.
furthermore, if you keep trying to ruin my credibility in public, i WILL take you to court for defamation of character.............

Last edited:
And this is why people do not report suspicious deaths....gives people a chance to judge others...a chance to have a go at each other.

i think its time all started working together to save this hobby instead of all these arguments and denials

i think its time all started working together to save this hobby instead of all these arguments and denials

Couldnt agree more. These attempts to try and defame each other are beyond rediculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back