Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he has a bad case of OPMV?? well at least symptoms "consistent with OPMV"

Ha ha your rumour will not stop the people wishing to shake their hands with the man and brush the shoulder wit him.
I will be at dinner, can't wait.

The Scales & Tales team will be there so to all of our friends here on APS please don't be shy and come on over to our table and say G'day. Joy will be there on Friday and Denver and myself will be there Saturday and Sunday. Also looking forward to meeting up with everybody at the BBQ on Saturday night. Should be a great weekend.

I will come to say hello Troy. Also quick inspection of your godies.:)

I`m going both sat and sun ,entered my GTF and our Darwin Python .May see a few of you there.Can`t print a name tag though : ( printer out of action)

Haha, I must;ve spelt my full name wrong in the first place, awh well, I'm sure I can 'fix' it, nice and handy name tages though :D

We'll be there on the Saturday, then going to the BBQ after. Printed out our name tags today! Can't wait!! :D

You can fly from state to state at a very cheap price these days, anywhere from $30 - $100 bucks each way depending on how good you are at finding cheap flights, so don't let that hold you back, plenty of interstate herpos are coming to Sydney for it.

see flyinf from darwin costs more then flying from state to state. our cheapest is $199 - 280. one way

ill be there on saterday this is my first time going to the show i cant wait ill be waring a name tag aswell :D

I am trying to get a flight back for the weekend, so might catch up with a few of you new members, and especially some of you old ones ;):x:

Neil

il be putting my tag in my pocket and if you all look nice il put it on (you never know who your chatting to on the net :):):):):):):):):):):):))

Hey just did this quick thing to my ttag, hope it's ok, just wanted to make sure I was allowed, since I had to fix up my name.

Attachments

• APS tag.jpg
    APS tag.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 39
I folded my tag so that you only see my username....not my real name...lol

I might wear my name tag, depends if my printer wants to print it out properly...it keeps leaving off the aussiepythons bit when it prints grrr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back