My New Wheat Belt Stimson!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all :)

I got the call from snake ranch yesterday! I am able to pick up my new hatchie wheat belt :D

Heres a pic of her.

mail.jpg

I will post more pics when she's home!

Rosabella :)

Nice snake. I had mine for a couple of months now and they get better as they grow.

Pines

Nice. They are cool stimmos. I got my pair in Feb and they are going great. You will be very happy.

Considering im not much of a Antaresia fan,BUT those Wheatbelt Stimmies are stunning,Im actually thinking about getting a pair myself.....

I'm not sure that is a wheatbelt; the ones I've seen have a lot more yellow in them than the one in the picture.

It looks like the pics I recieved of my pair from snake ranch. The pics snake ranch took to not do them justice IMO. Maybe they are taken around the first shed. Like I said you won't be dissapointed.

I have to agree with Ewan, my 'wheatbelts' looked much much better once I received them, compared to the photos I was given. You'll love it, mine are lookign so awesome now.

Do the colours of the Wheatbelts change from the black blotches to red as the grow from the hatchling stage??

If so, what is the best way to figure out what they will possibly look like when they are older?
eg. Dark blotches are a really nice dark red, or light blotches become a nice dark red?

When do the colours normally start to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back