Mdf/tubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunnings have the bells underbed... $20 for the 41L and 81 are like 50ea.

hey guys im utterly hopeless at maths and spelling so was wondering if anyone could help me with my racks, Im planning on making a racking system 6 foot tall by 4 foot wide and 4 foot deep but unsure of how much timber ill need,help would be very much appreciated Oh and need shelving aswell i know each shelf will have to be 116.4 cm wide and 118.8 deep.

generally if you draw it up and take the plan with you they will cut it to size. I think it costs a couple of bucks for them to do it.

I can't believe that people are actually recommending MDF (micro density fiber) I'm a cabinet maker and I wouldent use this crap for anything especially not something that gets weed in and needs to be cleaned as its like a big kitchen sponge and sokes up all the moisture witch then becomes very unhygienic

It's also c****nagenic and is baned in every country except good old Australia Pleases people dont make any enclosure's out of this rubbish

Cheers Lewy

+1
USA banned it

i'm lead to believe that could cause cancers I could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back