Who has lived Over Seas?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just interested in how many people here have lived or been over seas? ive lived most of my life over sea's. I ll start things off i was born in Australia at three weeks old my family and i moved to Tanzania, Africa then when i was four we moved back to australia for a year then over to bucharest Romania now we are back in the good old land of auz.
Just interested in any body else's storys

Born is aus at two years of age left to live in czech republic and hungary on and off then once i was 7 came back to aus and then in 2005 i spent a year in czech once again and then back to aus

I spent 4 /12 years in Japan and have been for several short stays - usually about 3-4 months in the USA and England. I'm thinking about trying to go to England for a few years in the not too distant future.

Came here from England at about 18 months of age, lived here and the UK for varying amounts of time over the years. Been here for about 8 years now and not sure how long this stay will be.

Mine is even more boring... my whole life in the same Hemisphere, Country, State, Shire, Town, Street, House lol.

My family travelled a lot when i was young, from the time i was born until i was 5 (and many years before i was thought of) my family travelled.

Have lived in Sri Lanka, England more than once, France, Iran, America more than once, and travelled to lots of different cities to visit other places on the way.

I have been on a cruise for 14 days ...that was my big overseas trip....but my hubby ,4 kids 2 dogs 1 rat and myself travelled around Australia for just under 3 years .
I loved it and would easily pack up and do it again ...
Wouldnt mind going to a few different countries but overall I love this one and it has a lot to offer ..more people should explore their own backyard Australia ,seems like most that are travelling around OZ are the grey nomads that think by going to a different caravan park in each state ,they have conquered it ...god bless their walking fames ..but you younger people need to do it :)

I'm boring too. Lived all my life in Qld but I did spend a month in Amsterdam back in 2003 deciding whether I wanted to move there permanently. I loved the place and would have lived there, but I decided that the guy I was with wasn't quite as committed as I was, so decided not to take my chances on him.

Born in the Philippines, came to Oz when I was 5, 36 years ago. In the early 80's backpacked thru Europe with 3 mates via Abu Dhabi and Indonesia for 2 years. Spending the most time in Madrid and the south of Spain and 8 months in London with short stays in Amsterdam and Rome, visited Monte Carlo,Greece, Portugal and Egypt.
Nowadays the furthest I go is up the coast for my holidays but there is no place like home.

Love travelling but haven't gone anywhere fpr a while.
Spent 3 months in Europe and Nepal, 3 months in Africa and 3 months in Sth America on 3 sepperate trips.

Didn't make it to Tanzania though. Could very easily be convinced to move to Africa, loved it over there.

Per

(Born in Denmark)

Was born in Germany, moved around the country lots but spend from the ages of 8-10 in the black forrest in the southern mountains of germany,,,, migrated to oz in 71 spend a few years in sydney then a couple of years in southern nsw and finally got to south oz in 91,,, been here ever since

Hey,

My story isnt as exciting as some, but i was born in the UK and emigrated to Australia when i was 10 under my parents, where i stayed till i was 19. Then when ebverything was turning to *poo* i picked up my life and moved back to the UK on my own. I stayed there for 5 years in total. While i was there i was a longhaul flight attendant so have travelled pretty much everywhere. all over the Caribbean, (cuba, tobago, st kitts, grenada, dominican republic) USA, Europe, (spain, France, Italy) South America, (Brazil, Argentina), Scandinavia, (Lapland), Asia, (Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore). I think thats it. Note all the above were just holiday destinations, not lived there.

I love travelling, but now that im living back in Australia and not living the Glamorous Life of a flight attendant i cant afford travel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back