Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hats off to the organisors. Great show again and it appeared to have large crowds attending again this year. Apart from the heat in the breeders hall, there did not seem to be a single complaint from anyone. If you hav'nt gone yet, go today. You willl not reget it. For those seeking a new animal there are some fantastic bargains being offered. RSP down to $1000, Bredls down to $200, Macs and Childreni also down to $200, sub adult Diamonds down to $350. Geckos of all descriptions at very cheap prices.

Good to see so many of the old faces there yesterday as well. Some of Australias best known herpers attended from all over the country. Great day.

If anyone goes today, would you mind seeing if you can get some more pics of that cracker jungle???
I didn't have my camera....it also says on the same tank (hatchlings available) in case you are not sure which one I am talking about. It also has a blue 1st Place ribbon on top.
Does anyone know what won "Best in Show" ???

Thanks if you can do it.

Thanks for posting pics and feedbacks everyone:)
anymore pics of sellers set-ups?
Good to hear that it was a success.
and yeah that's one HOT jungle.

Regards,

Joel

If you can get along today, make sure you do. As bigguy said it is just fantastic.
A lot of hard work as gone into it from Anthony Stimson and his crew and is a credit to them.

Were ther many albino darwins and bhps ? can you tell me what the lowest prices of these animals were.

Were ther many albino darwins and bhps ? can you tell me what the lowest prices of these animals were.

There were plenty of albino darwins but I dont know how many were selling...I just didnt quite have enough cash to buy one :( Heaps of black-heads aswell...some very nice examples, I got a pair of WA black-heads that im very impressed with!

Oh and the hatchy darwins were 5k and the BHP's were various prices depending on what locality you were after.

I've left it too late.

Maybe next year.

Fantastic weekend, the Friday night dinner was great, the show was great and the BBQ was also great. There were mass crowds on Sat, and even some school groups going through on Friday. Great exposure to the general public for our hobby.. Well done Anthony.

The cheapest albino that i seen was $5000. There could have been cheaper but i wasnt looking for an albino.

Some "general" pics, their were plenty of people going through the front gates, plenty of people looking at getting something, sending some of the sellers into a state of derangement, and some of the entertainment at the BBQ included some Belly Dancers.

Attachments

• xxxx.jpg
    xxxx.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 156
  • xxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxx.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 208
  • xxxxx.jpg
    xxxxx.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 244
  • xxxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxxx.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 184
If anyone goes today, would you mind seeing if you can get some more pics of that cracker jungle???
I didn't have my camera....it also says on the same tank (hatchlings available) in case you are not sure which one I am talking about. It also has a blue 1st Place ribbon on top.
Does anyone know what won "Best in Show" ???

Thanks if you can do it.

I'm heading back there soon, I'll try if it's still around.

where was this reptile expo dose south aus get 1 of those

had a great time and have lots of pictures to upload! was very nice finally putting a face to a name fay,

Paul

i believe tim did take out the top prize with his cracker of a jungle then i believe kel worly took 2nd with his stunning diamond.

Here are pics of the Jungle, sorry my camera doesn't do it justice, a DSLR is being saved up for gradually. But after today's buys, it's even further away :)

Attachments

• DSCN2437.jpg
    DSCN2437.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN2442.jpg
    DSCN2442.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back