Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we were there on the sat,bout lunchtime or just after.Being our 1st show we were impressed,with what was available,esp the different stimpson locales.

only downside that we came across,was that we had to miss some of the stalls inside,as there were so many people either standing infront of,or,inside the stalls,that you couldnt see or get near them.

needless to say,we will be back nxt year,to do it again lol

hopefully to be able to buy something.

just a quickie..... if sellers dont sell all of their animals and you wanted to contact them about what they might have left ...... how would you do so????
with bird breeders,we all (or nearly all) have business cards with our avairy names,ph.numbers etc... i didnt see many of these down there,is it not something that reptile breeders do??? or did i just miss seeing them

I got about 4 or 5. Some had pamphlets and others had business cards. One's here are from...Snake Farmer, Shanes Aussie Pythons and Anthony Stimson.

I loved it. and i have to agree with the diamonds. the intergades won all the prizes! my diamond didnt get anything :(
but my ackies won 1st and 2nd place lol helps when ur the only one in the class :D :p

They were really nice ackies:D Definately the best in there class:lol:

I loved it. and i have to agree with the diamonds. the intergades won all the prizes! my diamond didnt get anything :(
but my ackies won 1st and 2nd place lol helps when ur the only one in the class :D :p

Glad someone agrees about the diamonds, dont get me wrong they were extremely impressive animals but IMO not a "true" diamond python, closer to a jungle/diamond. Would like to know how they were judged, because it looked as though the same breeder took out 1st-3rd, they all looked the same, correct me if i am wrong. Congrats on the Ackies though, im sure they are stunning

Went there today..... excellent displays, though I found it hard to get to talk to the breeders as it was packed.

I hope evry1 signed the woma petition as they were goin off for $300 = much cheaper these days.

I was disappointed that NPWS did not have a stall at all to provide guidance n assistance to licencng n husbandry standards.

re The

You need to go on the Friday. You usually can get the pick of the crop.
Dragons may have all got snapped up then. Gotta be quick!

Yeh fay,you got a nice patternless caramel childreni off of shane scarf ,the good ones at the right price dont hang around long!

I managed to go on Saturday. It was certainly a great day and very enjoyable.

Got to put a few faces to the people I have spoken to online for a few years, not that I made my presence known to them.

I saw a very snazzy pair of cave geckos, was ready to buy if only they weren't sold. Many of the geckos looked very nice indeed, alot of Oedura marmorata and little Knob-tailed geckos from what I noticed.

re The

Went there today..... excellent displays, though I found it hard to get to talk to the breeders as it was packed.

I hope evry1 signed the woma petition as they were goin off for $300 = much cheaper these days.

I was disappointed that NPWS did not have a stall at all to provide guidance n assistance to licencng n husbandry standards.

Yes if they had a stall and provided imformation on licensing and sold at least class 1 licenses that would be good and theyd make considerable revenue,the fact there was a petition there to get them to put womas down to class 1 shows how uninvolved they are with the whole process that they administer.

I was there all day friday,it was a good day to talk to breeders etc when they wern't so busy, I was also there nearly all day saturday. It was my first reptile expo and I loved it. I just wish I could have bought some reptiles,but I have promised my wife no more reptiles until next year. The Amaye and Spiney Tailed geckos really caught my attention,they will be my next purchase I think.

Thanks to the organisers and everyone that had stalls =)

We had an unreal day, and cannot wait for next years!!! :)

I think i missed alot of things, as other people have said it was too crowded but what can you do ?? Still was awesome!!

It was great.
I met many aps members there and show was better than last year. If this things will approve each year in such a way, we have a winner.
I will be coming for more each year, specially if Joy from Scales and Tails Australia will be giving away such a great hugs.

OMG Slateman!!!!!! You noticed? lol. I think I spent the whole weekend hugging........ lol.

It was an absolutely awesome weekend. The Scales & Tails team are so glad that we made the effort to take our team down.

Congratulations and thank you to Anthony & Mark for putting this all together for everyone. We will definitely be back next year.

It was great to catch up with many old friends and to make so many new ones. A wonderful experience and I can only say that if you missed out this year, please be sure to make the effort to attend next year.

Cheers
Joy

It was an absolutely awesome weekend. The Scales & Tails team are so glad that we made the effort to take our team down.

Congratulations and thank you to Anthony & Mark for putting this all together for everyone. We will definitely be back next year.

It was great to catch up with many old friends and to make so many new ones. A wonderful experience and I can only say that if you missed out this year, please be sure to make the effort to attend next year.

Cheers
Joy[/QUOTE]

Thanks Joy for the pile of past issue magazines, I have almost read them all and am looking forward to my subscription arriving in the mail....great mag....a must read for anyone into herps...

Thanks to everyone who visited this wend, it was crowded but it just shows how popular this hobby is becoming....bring on next year!

last year was good . this year was even better . to the team who put it together THANK YOU .
to all the sellers thanks for the great prices . Friday is the day to go , not crowded .
bring on next year . cheers Ron

I went yesterday and it was a good day. I did not see anyone with an APS tag on though.

Very crowded at the stalls which made it hard to have a look at what was for sale.

A couple of stalls were selling some really cheap pythons.

Yeh fay,you got a nice patternless caramel childreni off of shane scarf ,the good ones at the right price dont hang around long!

How do you know what I bought Mr zuluman??? :lol:

You been stalking me???? :lol::lol::lol:

How do you know what I bought Mr zuluman??? :lol:

You been stalking me???? :lol::lol::lol:

AAAAArrrr how do i know hey? the splattered people in the carpark where you and garth runover them trying to escape back to the gong.
Yeh and besides that shane told me you got the REALLY nice one,dam it,didnt you just get another dog you didnt need it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back