Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Zulu, I kept my eye out for a zulu nametag but didn't see one.I was hoping you would drop by and say hello.

they're probably to busy trying to screw herp keepers over with the stupid new cage size requirements they are trying to implement. besides, the lisencing department are only open 8.30-1.30 mon-fri they told me.... surely we cant expect them to take time from there obviously extremely busy schedule to try and help people out!
NPWS lisencing department, the system is one of the biggest jokes in NSW!

Yes if they had a stall and provided imformation on licensing and sold at least class 1 licenses that would be good and theyd make considerable revenue,the fact there was a petition there to get them to put womas down to class 1 shows how uninvolved they are with the whole process that they administer.

re The

Hi rams,i saw some nice patterned albino carpets and thought they might have been yours,if i had a nametag ide probably have to carry a machine gun or hang around John Wiegal and let people attack him first thus making them too tired to throw punchs and abuse :)

Hi rams,i saw some nice patterned albino carpets and thought they might have been yours,if i had a nametag ide probably have to carry a machine gun or hang around John Wiegal and let people attack him first thus making them too tired to throw punchs and abuse :)

hehehehe
Fair enough.Next time though make yourself known will ya?

re The

I did ask about you rams,when i saw the juvenile albino carpets and one had a great pattern with a stripe down its back,next time somethings on ile pm you so i know where you are,would be good to meet you.:)

I did ask about you rams,when i saw the juvenile albino carpets and one had a great pattern with a stripe down its back,next time somethings on ile pm you so i know where you are,would be good to meet you.:)

Look foward to it Zulu :D At least I think I do ;)

re The

Zulu was easy to find, he had his whole tribe surrounding him.

Yeh it was a real bitch trying to push the pram through where the sellers were,i needed a flame thrower a rocket laucher or other appropriate crowd clearing tools :)

Yeh it was a real bitch trying to push the pram through where the sellers were,i needed a flame thrower a rocket laucher or other appropriate crowd clearing tools :)

I prefer a dis orientated cheesy mouthed carpet, you'll move them on in no time..

I tried the gnarly hot indian feed the night before. that was quite ineffective too :?

Yes if they had a stall and provided imformation on licensing and sold at least class 1 licenses that would be good and theyd make considerable revenue,the fact there was a petition there to get them to put womas down to class 1 shows how uninvolved they are with the whole process that they administer.

I agree - NPWS could have created much revenue, but it could have been a catch 22 by encouraging people who are ill equipped to own or encourage impulse buying.

It would only be common sense for them to display interest and presence over the show especially when reptiles are being brought and sold.

I'm also very disappointed as they could have promoted the hobby, offer advice on husbandry, enforce the standards of keeping reptiles, information on classes (and progress), and feeding tips for a lot of new keepers.

I know that DSE normally are normally present for the shows that are held in Vic. Hopefully someone who works for them reads this and gets them out there.

As for the Womas, well, I am definately waiting for the day they go down to class 1 -> they were being sold for less than half the price of the BHPs. Also good to see RSPs have come down in price

wow sounds great shame i moved out of sydney but things change =/ and dont all forget mac herps expo last on in the year :p lol sadly i probly cant go to that either lol =/

Does anyone know who owned the high yellow and black jungle that won first prize?? There was a number written on the tank but I didnt get a chance to write it down...

The DECC were present on at least 2 of the 3 days.They were walking around checking things out on the quiet. I agree though it would of been good for them to have an information table over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back