olive python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i also have a new arrival, after the castle hill expo, a female olive, absolutly gorgeous temperment...for now. Definatly pushing for number 1 spot in the house. Still thinking of a nice name that will still suit when shes older hehe
Hi mate,
lf your Olive Python is a female and want to no a good name for it, l would name her Olivera, which is a good name for a female Olive Python, and this name matches her common name Olive, hope you like this name if not hope you find a good name for her.

Cheers, Les.:p

Last edited:
Shes comming along well batcho, glad that you like her. yes olives are classic pythons, heaps of personality.

Still got a couple of males available.

All you Olive python lover out there, please keep this thread going by posted some more photo's of your beautiful Olive Python's.

some very nice olive's, my little girl had fair bit of eating trouble to start off with, i got her a couple of months ago and she was actually a year old but she looked like a hatchling, she's eating strong now though so hopefully will start getting some decent size on her soon..(ive put these up before)

Attachments

• P2260141.jpg
    P2260141.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 54
  • P2260144.jpg
    P2260144.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 44
I'll give you some pics :D But I have no new ones, these have all been done before..
009.jpg

024.jpg

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 35
  • 045 (2).jpg
    045 (2).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 40
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 37
Thanks for sharing some photo's of your awesome Olive Python mysnakesau, as you mention your photo are old ones you have posted before, most of my photo's l post on threads, showing my Desert Sand Monitor's-Kimberley Phase Northern Blue-Tongue's-Olive Python's, are also old ones l have posted on here a few times previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back