Hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rini90

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the site. I don't know an awful lot about reptiles, but I'm hoping to learn - which is my reason for joining this forum.

I'm interested in pretty much any animal, I love them. I'm looking into eventually getting a lace monitor.

I'm 19, female, a vegan, fairly heavily modified (pierced/tattooed etc.) and a geek.

Welcome to the site. I am fairly new here too, and would really be in trouble but for the help and advice that I have found here.

One thing that new people are always told is that having repliles is addictive. You cant stop at one.

I have started with Dragons, but have already decided that I need to get a small monitor. Probably a Sand Monitor. There were some awsom photos of monitors posted last week that you should be able to find.

I suspect that there are quite a few 'modified' fems on this site. as well as vegans, nudists, gamer nerds, troppo's weirdos, and some genuinly nice people.

Cheers

Hi welcome to the site... I'm new here and reptiles too. I would love to get a monitor one day they are such awesome critters... we get them commonly in the wild here so for now they are surrogate pets lol The resident monitor down at the lake is a beautiful painted little thing and as long as its not packed with people she can usually be spotted... anyway welcome I hope all goes well for you :D

Haha, sounds like reptiles might be like tattoos... or Pringles :p

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back