Frog and Reptile Show 15th May

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adbacus

Reaction score
I heard there was another Frog and Reptile Show in the Sydney Area around the 15th of May.

Does anyone know where it is?

I went to one in Melbourne about 12 months ago n another one in Brizzy bout 3 years ago. I thought saw an advert on the back page of the scales n tails mag a mate had last week.

it was on the last weekend mate

I went to the one at Castle Hill last weekend - I hear there's another one in the Sydney area next weekend. I need to get a copy of the current Scales and Tails - I'm pretty sure t was on one of the back pages

Ohhh, I think I know the one you mean. Argh! It's on the tip of my tounge, a few of the members were talking about it a few days ago. Much lower brow but still a good show...ARGH!

I thought that there was one for this weekend - I think I saw it on the current issue of scales and tails I read last week. Anyone here have a copy of the mag? It was on the last couple of pages if I recall correctly. I had a copy of the mag but have given it to someone travelling O/S.

Anyone able to help???

Ive just flicked through the last 2 scales & tails mags and havnt found anything about another expo in sydney. Only an ad in the march issue for the SOFAR expo which was on the 15th of march.

I think your mistaken mate.

Hi guys, sorry, the last ad for any expos we had in was in the March issue for the recent expo at Castle Hill. I don't know of any for 15th May. sorry.

cheers
Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back