New Woma!! Yay for them being class 1!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetangel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yay so i have really wanted a woma for a while. as soon as i found out they were class 1 i jumped at the chance to finally have one :)
so here is my gorgeous little girl!
i'm not sure what to call her yet, i'm thinking garnet or something like that.
oh and she is a tanami woma from snakeranch :D
here is a pic

Attachments

• 11052009450.jpg
    11052009450.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 229
snakeranch had some good deals on them! who ever didnt jump at the chance will miss out! great looking snake!

snakeranch had some good deals on them! who ever didnt jump at the chance will miss out! great looking snake!
You aren't kidding! They are selling pairs for the former price of a female. I wish I could convince my partner that I need one.... He holds my addiction in check.

Congrats A !!!

She looks great, and I think they have such great temperments.

Very good prices now from Snakeranch, hope people will buy them so they can finally get to enjoy them too.

Rob & Amie

congrats, she looks good! although i have never seen an ugly one lol. they are my fav. Now that you guys can keep them on class 1, are they still restricted to 2 per licence as in qld?

Congrats!
Such beautiful snakes!
Im about 90% of the way to buying a pair of Tanami's and WA's :)

What a pretty little girl you have there! Congratulations! :D

Oops, forgot to mention, Garnet is an awesome name.

Nice, now I'm even more excited about picking up my WA pair this weekend :)

Congrats, beautiful animal. Got the email from Snake Ranch the other day with their special offer now Womas are Class 1. Unfortunately I'd just bought my second snake at the Castle Hill Expo so the missus would be filthy with me if I went & got another one (or a pair) right after. Womas look awesome, congrats again, bet you're chuffed!

i bought a woma from snake ranch last year he is awesome mega friendly and growing so dam fast best buy in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back