Anyone Here Play WoW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Servers down from 12am-12pm?! Raaaagggggeeeeee >.<

Hooray for alts! :D

I use to, but eventually couldn't be bothered buying the cards all the time.

I am on Saurfang (oceanic), don't really play that much, just the odd hour here and there.

Your all SAD .. CANT believe you would waste your life working on getting the number 80 in pixels get a life. Yes my brother plays.. its addicting and a waste of time. go kick a footy or somthing dont waste your cash on crap like that.

i used the free trials, it's crap, my mates had it, kids at school have it, it's crap, don't waste ur money. if you have that much money, save up and get a reptile like every year or second or something.

just my two cents

Will

LOL keep your WOW CHAT off Aps. Aps has higher standards than WOW

Its All good. Ive grown out of the crap. just nobody wants to watch peoples familys break down like mine did because of this heap of crap game.

no there was nothing else. it causes fights about having to get off the game. then everyone gets ****ty

Its All good. Ive grown out of the crap. just nobody wants to watch peoples familys break down like mine did because of this heap of crap game.

So its crap, but good enough to make your family break down.

This pleases me

Hahahah! I'm couging of laughter and dying after that.

Can't honestly be serious...I know most people aren't like that...but those who are tsktsktsk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back