Whats your Stimson like??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddly_pony

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all just coruious as to what kind of temperment stimsons are and if they are really hard to look after and basically some info on taking care of them
Thanks all!!!
Kiara
P.S. What size enclosure do you keep them in and does anyone know any good breeders?:)

I have about 8 of em and some are snappy but most have settled down nicely verry easy to look after i'd sujest to get one that is about 45-50 cm long so its already eating fine to start with

My stimson is great... Bit defensive and flighty when I first try to get him out of his home but once he's settled in somewhere familiar he's a good boy. Very friendly, curious, and an awesome feeder.

Our Stimson (see signature area) is the most mellow snake ever. Very calm and easy-going. Never strikes, just grabs the food. Has never even looked like biting us. Great first snake.

i got my stimson python 2 weeks ago i have had no proplems with her she hasent bit or striked at me yet, still early days but feeds every wall. go for it there a sweet pet.

My "Barrie" is 13 months old, I've had him 7 weeks, my first snake, and I just adore him. He's such a dag, very funny, I love watching him, he's really cute. 71 cm long at the moment....I love him sooooooo much.

i know anthony stimson,he seems alright doesnt strike out at you and bite you,or wee on you or anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back