Bratz Doll Mental Health Warning!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
I came across this disturbing reality for many young girls today and I had to warn parents.

Warning: Shocking Themes.

[video=youtube;4Mw1ARQc7vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mw1ARQc7vw&NR=1[/video]

Is this serious? Surely not...
How ridiculous!!!!! Haha, good laugh.

Edit* Just watched the rest of it, no way is it serious.

Is that fake or what?:O
I doubt that it's real to be honest....but then again, alot of strange things happen in the US.

It certainly is real.
Do you have a Bratz Doll?
Did the video raise any concerns for you or for your friends?
You can't be serious, am I being pranked?:shock::p

Meh, I'll answer anyways, Umm yeah I have a bratz doll or 2 in an old box ontop of the wardrobe, umm, No, we're past dolls and I think the big heads just look creepy and weird.:D

Id be more worried about the dolls "tiny" waist than their bloody big googly head..........

You can't be serious, am I being pranked?:shock::p

Meh, I'll answer anyways, Umm yeah I have a bratz doll or 2 in an old box ontop of the wardrobe, umm, No, we're past dolls and I think the big heads just look creepy and weird.:D
Im glad you managed to get through the difficult time of the Bratz years with no long lasting harmfull mental health problems....good on you....perhaps its time for you to give back and speak out against Bratz Dolls and their large heads impacting on the under 10 sect of today.
A national Anti-Bratz Doll Campaign is being held at every large mall in the Country at 9am this Saturday. We would appreciate your support.

roflmao... :O so your telling me my head is never going to get bigger no matter what I do?? Really??? Damn!!! yes we all need to learn it's ok to have a small head... and a nose...

roflmao... :O so your telling me my head is never going to get bigger no matter what I do?? Really??? Damn!!! yes we all need to learn it's ok to have a small head... and a nose...

Its ok. Many people just like yourself are initially very shocked to find out the truth about Big Bratz Doll Head Syndrome Dysfunction (BBDHSD).
However their is help.
If you come on down to your local Shopping Mall this Saturday at 9am, we will have people their willing to assist you through this time of shock and awe. You can take part in the Lets Squash a Bratz Doll Therapy Session (for only $67.95), or maybe the Lets Pour Petrol Over Her Head, Strap Her To A Remote Control Car And Set Her On Fire Therapy Session ($99.95 + Vandalism/Public Nuisance Charge)
Who cares? We do. The caring people at Big Bratz Doll Head Syndrome Dysfunction Support Group(BBDHSDSG) are here for you.

Its ok. Many people just like yourself are initially very shocked to find out the truth about Big Bratz Doll Head Syndrome Dysfunction (BBDHSD).
However their is help.
If you come on down to your local Shopping Mall this Saturday at 9am, we will have people their willing to assist you through this time of shock and awe. You can take part in the Lets Squash a Bratz Doll Therapy Session (for only $67.95), or maybe the Lets Pour Petrol Over Her Head, Strap Her To A Remote Control Car And Set Her On Fire Therapy Session ($99.95 + Vandalism/Public Nuisance Charge)
Who cares? We do. The caring people at Big Bratz Doll Head Syndrome Dysfunction Support Group(BBDHSDSG) are here for you.

Aaaaaawww that is soooo sweet... and such a relief to know too *wipres brow in relief* I think I'll camp overnight at the front doors to be sure I'm first served... Lets Pour Petrol Over Her Head, Strap Her To A Remote Control Car And Set Her On Fire Therapy Session sounds like the go for me.... do I get discount for using my own bratz doll?

I've always thought the Bratz dolls look like prostitutes and street *****s.

My daughter loves them but I think she will have more to worry about than the big heads on bratz dolls. Like her father meeting her dates at the front door with rifle in hand (when she does eventually start dating,she is only 7 at the moment).

On a more serious note I believe shows like Home & Away have a more damaging affect on young girls.

On a more serious note I believe shows like Home & Away have a more damaging affect on young girls.

I think everything has an affect of young girls (and boys) but it depends on if their parents are explaining things to them about what is going on.
My kids wtahc Neighbours and Home & Away and I explain everything I think is required so that my kids understand what is really going on...

On the flip side, Earthling i think I'll go for the "Lets Squash a Bratz Doll Therapy Session (for only $67.95)" this weekend but times that by 5, may as well do the whole family at once... do i get a discount for 5 at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back