Anyone Here Play WoW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I remember watching that ages ago. At first I thought the parents were complete retards - hands down - but now I just think they're morons. The kid has obviously been set no boundaries and then told 'no' out of the blue, and because the game encourages forming social groups (which is something most teens love to do) it becomes addictive, hence the inability to accept his parents (read keepers) ruling. Doesn't mean it ruins lives. Crack ruins families. Cheating spouses ruins families. STDs ruin families - but to blame a game for your stupidity is like saying you jumped off a building trying to fly because you saw a bird do it.

Are you gonna blame the bird for being addicting?

Last edited:
im a FPS player cod5 on xbox CSS computer closest i get to that is fable

i would tell u to add me :p but my xbox broke and i had to send it in they wanted me to pay $190 to get if fixed because it kept freezing when i started it up lol then it started having red ring i was like YEA free repair :p lol plus ive only ever played wow once which was the 14 day trial i though meh its olny like $2 so i thought ill try it lol i went to EB games i like do u have a trial there like no we dont have any at all ever since they are now free and went up to JB to get 1 for $2 lol anyways.

VixenBabe;1454612}YouTube - WoW player scolded by parents over Ventrilo[/url said:
Like this. :lol:

Funny stuff. :D

This thread makes me want to play WoW again

Lol I remember watching that ages ago. At first I thought the parents were complete retards - hands down - but now I just think they're morons. The kid has obviously been set no boundaries and then told 'no' out of the blue, and because the game encourages forming social groups (which is something most teens love to do) it becomes addictive, hence the inability to accept his parents (read keepers) ruling. Doesn't mean it ruins lives. Crack ruins families. Cheating spouses ruins families. STDs ruin families - but to blame a game for your stupidity is like saying you jumped off a building trying to fly because you saw a bird do it.

Are you gonna blame the bird for being addicting?

lol this is full of win!
Smart chick :)

And now for some randomness :

[video=youtube;FJ3oHpup-pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk[/video]

LOL EPIC

Bahahaha 80's earlies 90's was probably the funniest - that's testament to it. Cracks me up everytime.

told ya it causes fights its addicting.

Nope, causes well thought out debates for and against the game(s), which are being discussed in a civilized manner, with the exception of those who are making arbitrary remarks based solely on mainstream opinion (with the intent of causing a fight.)

How nice of you to make assumptions on me and my personality when you quite obviously dont even know me !

I said they spend too much time on it not that i am a wife who is constantly on her hubbys back for playing it. Or on his back to do things for me, i am quite capable of doing things for myself !!

I was not preaching about the gaming, just that i dont understand how he can be so involved in it, probably as he doesnt understand how i am so involved in things i do, i dont have to understand it, it gives him his down time which we all need.

You strike me as one of those people that judge others !!!

Lol! Of course you would never admit to being on your hubbies back about anything! No sane person would. You posted three times in this thread, all three times complaining about your husband being too involved in the game. I'm sorry if me making an assumption on that basis is wrong, but hey, thats what I got from your posts.

What a joke of a reply.... why on earth would you say that seriously?. Blaming her for her husband playing games for so long.. your 27 grow up.... LEARN not to JUDGE others and READ things PROPERLY and not ASSUME that its her fault or any ones fault in that matter..

That is not how APS people treat each other.

Read my above statement and then you"ll see why I posted what I did. I read what she said and thats what I got from it. Oh and just so you know, everyone on here judges people everyday and everyone here is entitled to an opinion which is what I gave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back