Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftit

Reaction score
hello all i've just joined, don't know where the intro is suposed to be posted??????? so i picked here! my name's sean any way.:lol:

WELCOME TO APS

A For Awesome
P For Place
S For Sometimes.

Just remember that And youll be fine.

ah man! i must be thick!! i'm having trouble finding my way around here.

hello all!

Last edited:
Hi Dude,

What reps do you have or are you interested in.

Thank's all for such a nice welcome, no i'm a little bit further down the road now than just interested, i have in order of purchase: 1xmerten's water monitor (morphius), 2 jungles m+f (no-feet & cristal),2 darwin's m+f(mulder & scully), and my latest additions ,arriving hopefully in the next week 3 olive's!! 2 m+1f , ooooooo so exited!! i'll have to think of some weird names for them too lol, like .....meeni, miney,& mo.

Thank's all for such a nice welcome, no i'm a little bit further down the road now than just interested, i have in order of purchase: 1xmerten's water monitor (morphius), 2 jungles m+f (no-feet & cristal),2 darwin's m+f(mulder & scully), and my latest additions ,arriving hopefully in the next week 3 olive's!! 2 m+1f , ooooooo so exited!! i'll have to think of some weird names for them too lol, like .....meeni, miney,& mo.

Nice to meet you :p This would be a better intro it is a Reptile site btw! Fourth time lucky :D

Edit: I don't see any Womas on the list >.<

up the top of the page. click on 'user cp'. all your personal settings can be updated there! hope this helps. and welcome! :)

na i wish! toooo expencive! and from what i hear a little bit difficult to keep?

any way i've just paid for my olive's today . picking them up tomorrow morn, cant wait, i wonder if they'll bite ?

hi and welcome you'll find your way around soon didn't take me long when i joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back