Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone is telling porky pies:p

Good On you Budd I hope it goes great at least you have goals and strive to achieve them for that i respect you.

Np buddy. Its great to see Younger people getting into the hobby and Going "Big"

Yeah id love to see pics of this when its finished? how long are you expecting till its done?

Umm
dunno lol wen thehouse is finished
lol the builders r so slow so i am savin some money (and making the room my self i love stuff like this) lol i helped a lot of people with building so yea man i am pumped!!

Mate im in wollongong, do you need a room mate, i will fill up your room for ya. hahaha

Lucky bugger,
Well hope this helps, i would get either a tiled floor or a vinyl type floor so it can be cleaned easily. If your parents are getting ducted heating get an extra outlet added on and have it ducted into your room. A sink with hot and cold taps and a bench space would be good. Extra Gpo's (powerpoints) to allow less use of piggybacks and power boards. The roof and Walls for this room should be insulated to reduce running costs of heating or cooling. Hope this helps you

Any one else getting that sneaking suspicion they were ripped off as a child? I'm thinking i was seriously underpaid ;)

But hey, good work snakemadness - i only joke cos i'm jealous! ;)

yeh i am 15 and i have stuff all cash lol but 8g in 2 years by a 12 year old. mate what are yu selling and how much per gram ;);););):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back