olive pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor111

Reaction score
a few shots of my male olive

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 109
Enjoy will its still at a manageable size.you still have a few years thou,Awesome little fella,i cant wait till i get one,as i love big snakes...

i love olives!

nice pix, unfortunately i dont think i could handle an adult by myself so i cant get one. :(

never get sick of looking at olive's very nice snake look forward to seeing the female

female

got her to calm down

Attachments

• female olive python.JPG
    female olive python.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Here are some new photo's l took this morning, where you can see my 9 foot long male Olive Python eating a small Rabbit, before l gave him his meal he was all over my 12 foot long female wanting to mate with her, as you can see here in these photo's, the last 2 years the male tried so hard to mate with the female, but for some reason they had no success in mating, so lets hope this year they do mate successfully for the first time. :D

Last edited:
Nice Olives, they look so similar to waters. Anyone know if water pythons grow to the same size?

No they dont,Water pythons grow to around 6 foot,when Olives can get 14 foot,big difference.

i have an olive. her name is Penelope. she is a little sweetie, but is so quick i'm afraid of losing her!!! don't have any pics of her atm, but will try and get some....

reptilian66, don't know if this is true, but i heard that if snakes are kept together all year round all the time, they kinda lose the urge to 'procreate'. i'm not sure if thats right, but i knew a guy who was keeping two olives together all year round, and they never bred either.

ps cute olives taylor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back