Jungle Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deebo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Gday All,

Just thought I would throw up some pics of the jungles hatchys I have at the moment. They are about 6 months old now.

Still cant decide which one(s) to keep and which to sell! I change my mind everytime they shed....anyway here they are.

Each pic is of a different critter....

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• J1-2.JPG
    J1-2.JPG
    316.5 KB · Views: 183
  • J2-2.JPG
    J2-2.JPG
    306.6 KB · Views: 131
  • J3-2.JPG
    J3-2.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 136
  • J4-1.JPG
    J4-1.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 111
more....

and the rest...
j7 is coming up to shed and looks particularly dodgy at the moment

Attachments

• J5-2.JPG
    J5-2.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 111
  • J6-1.JPG
    J6-1.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 116
  • J7-1.JPG
    J7-1.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 107
  • J8-2.JPG
    J8-2.JPG
    375.9 KB · Views: 161
all beautiful snakes number 2 and 6 are awesome

They look tops david, just searched and found the older girl of yours, should colour up nicely if they take after her ;)

zoocam - I think rob is a bit biased about no.8 as he produced that one

no.3 no.5 no.6 and no.8 are probably my favourite so far...

disaster - hopefully they will follow in her footsteps as they are from the same parents as her - except for no.8

Cheers,
Dave

no.8 is a definite keeper as well as no.5, but the rest im not sure about!!

Number 6-8 are terrible,your better off sending them my way,why would you have those two in your collection.

Number 6-8 are terrible,your better off sending them my way,why would you have those two in your collection.

no.6 started off as probably the dodgiest looking of the lot and took the longest to get any colour out of all of them...but now is lookin like one of the better ones. I guess thats one of things that makes me like jungles so much - you never know what to expect and the variation is so great....

I'm not a big one for stripes, but I do like No.1 a bit.

Overall would stick with 5 and 8 for sure!

no.3 was looking a bit milky in the first lot of pics and he/she shed last night so here is a fresh pic....looks a bit brighter and cleaner....this pic is taken with flash so looks a bit washed out but you get the idea.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_6658.JPG
    IMG_6658.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6659.JPG
    IMG_6659.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 56
They are all gorgeous! :shock: Do you have pics of the parents? I am looking to buy a male for my female and im ever so envious! If you decide to sell a male anytime soon i'd be interested! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back