Bluey & Friends

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsDragonLady

Reaction score
Invite to add your blue tongue lizard photos

Below are a few I took at my friend's place

Attachments

• P5160110.JPG
    P5160110.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 58
  • P5160115.JPG
    P5160115.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 61
  • P5160121.JPG
    P5160121.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
great photo ssssnakeman I love close-ups...

and decided to post the one below too...

Attachments

• P5160123.JPG
    P5160123.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 62
ok hope the pic works this time:oops::)

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 69
Here you can see my male and female Kimberley Phase Northern Blue-Tongue Lizard's mating together, these are the parents of ssssnakeman(Baz) one you see posted on this thread.

Last edited:
Here are a few more pics of these 2.If you haven't already worked it out MrsDragonLady is my neighbor and motherinlaw:lol:

Could anyone tell me what sex's they think the 2 blueys are from these pics I have no idea with how to sex them, But have been told you can tell by looking at their tail and size??

Cheers Lewy

Attachments

• IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4732.jpg
    IMG_4732.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 56
Here are a few more pics of these 2.If you haven't already worked it out MrsDragonLady is my neighbor and motherinlaw:lol:

Could anyone tell me what sex's they think the 2 blueys are from these pics I have no idea with how to sex them, But have been told you can tell by looking at their tail and size??

Cheers Lewy
l say the darker 1 is a male going by the long slender body and long thin tail, the lighter 1 is a female going the the body being more wider and the tail being shorter and wider, where the head seems to be slightly more wider and not as pointy as the male head.

lts hard to tell the sexes just by looking at a photo, so don't get me l could be wrong. Lewy.

Cheers Lewy

until you said that I felt virtually ageless on APS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

anyway another one I took AND I was wondering why the younger one kept flattening its body out as seen in the photo

Attachments

• P5160108.JPG
    P5160108.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back