your username

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obsessive. Lol. I started with fish, then turtles and now dragons... I have to have them all!

Well KUPRES is the name of a mountian in Croatia close by to where my family heritage has been for 100's of yrs.

nabu is the name of my 1st python, hes named after ths shaman off the mighty boosh (only spelt different) and 120 is how much he cost me

I have a purple fetish, and there were two Craigs in the office, so I was given the name Tinky, after teh purple Tellie Tubby.

Yes he is the gay one, (not relevent)
Yes tink is also short for Tinkable, a fairy, (again not relevent)

two of my ex girlfriends are now friends, asnd they made it up

i own a vr and a hq boring username but its the username i use in most car forums so i got stuck with it

but only because i remind them of donkey off shrek

Mine is VERY VERY complicated... it all started when my mum decided to call me laura... it all unraveled from there.... :D

Mine is VERY VERY complicated... it all started when my mum decided to call me laura... it all unraveled from there.... :D

imagine if you had aname like Jimmy Ricard....would your life be different???:D

rainbow__serpent was inspired by the ancient aboriginal dreamtime legends of The Rainbow Serpent.
I later found out that this is also another name for water pythons, meh.

Bax is a shortining of my last Baxter which everyone calls me by and 155 is a graffiti thing, Im a Cardiff boy and cardiff train station is 155km from central station, so 1 of the boys started a crew for all the cardiff writers now I use Bax155 as my user name on everything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back