egg for bubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck a hand full of frozen pinkies and a hand full of white bait into a blender. Attatch a small piece of aquarium air tube to a syringe, cut the end of the air tube on a 45' angle, make the hole in the syringe a touch bigger, water down the pinkie/white bait mix and off you go.
lol my wife would have a fit .......blender :lol:

I use mashed pinkies, a syringe with a small guage avian style cropping needle.

I'm curious what do they eat in the wild to get bigger?? Cutting pinkis up sounds messy and not very pleasent.. but i dont think my mum would ever let me use her blender for something like that either... thankgod i don't have any baby tigers goodluck with all 30 of them :)

I'm curious what do they eat in the wild to get bigger?? Cutting pinkis up sounds messy and not very pleasent.. but i dont think my mum would ever let me use her blender for something like that either... thankgod i don't have any baby tigers goodluck with all 30 of them :)

Skinks

was going to say fish, fish sound much nicer and easier then killing a pregnant female and rading the insides for unborn bubs, or even making a paste out of pinkies oooooooow grose, it make me wana hurl at the thought of it its just discusting anouph when a mouse or rat pops and exsplodes or even then the tail skin slips off yuck yuck yuck.

fish easy and more pleasant.

Pinkies/fish/skinks,,, Close your eyes-Mash em up,,, I wouldn't think of eggs to save a few bucks...If you can't stomach it,, well thats a different reason.. Close your eyes & pretend your baking a cake!! I'd be going pinkie drumsticks first,, If doesnt work,, then what dpeica said would be my path.. Good luck!

Watch this Mark, I found it quiet helpfull.

[video=youtube;--qbaozZbjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--qbaozZbjU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back