your username

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm known for being absent minded, disorganised, scatterbrained, single minded on topics that boil my blood, emotional, gullible, and all the other daffy things a person like me could be. A term for this sort of thing is 'dipsy', I call my daughters best friend a 'dipsy-dame', while signing on to Yahoo, Dipsydame was taken, so the s was changed for a c! its the ID I use in most things..........................Simple really LOL

Kakariki is a green, cheeky bird (parrot). Very friendly once it gets to know you & is a fun character to be around. Just like me!

i get called griz at school by my mates all started from some year 11's or 12's a year or so back and it has just stuck with them and THE_GRIZ sounds crap so it was DA_GRIZ

Kakariki is a green, cheeky bird (parrot). Very friendly once it gets to know you & is a fun character to be around. Just like me!

was macaw taken Kak ?- Noisy, not very subtle and hard to ignore :p

as for me ....'Jax' is a short version of my full name and i'm a technology trainer and often feel like telling people to "Read The F** Manual" I've had this user name for years on different forums

was macaw taken Kak ?- Noisy, not very subtle and hard to ignore :p

as for me ....'Jax' is a short version of my full name and i'm a technology trainer and often feel like telling people to "Read The F** Manual" I've had this user name for years on different forums
funny-pictures316.jpg
:p

My name has an R rated story behind it, but have had the name since I started high school (Long time ago now) , it sorta stuck.

And Mz Sel, pic's or I don't believe you, hehe

As for the name, yeh well sort goes back to other sites that need usernames and getting fed up with finding one not already taken so just started adding numbers to my own until one worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the time i had just finished building a bike so not much thought went into it :(

Attachments

• GIXXER1.JPG
    GIXXER1.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 47
mine the same as my deviant art user name, i like fire and darkness so pyrodrkness and anny is my real world nick name cus my full name is too long

I chose mine because I love night tigers and the katherine locality one is also classed as candycaine because of its thick red bands.

lol mine was skeleton that i miss spelled 2 years back but i liked it and use it for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back