scorpions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whity

Reaction score
I have some scorpions. I keep them in pairs I think they are going to have babies soon. The only thing is I don’t know is the type of scorpion they are. I think they are black rock scorpions. can any one show me some pics:):)

gestation is 18 months

only if they are urodacus. Will need pics to confirm species. If they are black rocks keeping them together will result in death, gravid females are not tollerant of any other scorpions presence

Ok l will put pics up tomorrow. I keep them in 2 foot fish tanks in pairs with lots of hides :) thanks every one

Ok l will put pics up tomorrow. I keep them in 2 foot fish tanks in pairs with lots of hides :) thanks every one

if they are black rocks (urodacus manicatus) you may get away keeping them like you are but your best off keeping them separatly in chinese containers. Good communal scorps which you can put in the 2ft are Liocheles sp, Lychas sp, Isometrus sp, Isometroides sp, pretty much any buthid actually and Cercophonius sp all do well kept together

sorry i didnt put pics up sooner:)

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 71
doubt very much its waigiensis but yes its a liocheles species of some sort, in a 2ft you could keep 5-10 adults depending on the size of the species you have. Very easy to keep and breed. Like it a bit moist tho so dont let it dry out too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back