16 month old hold back hypo coastals,

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i've been asked to post some updated pics of my hypo coastals i bred, these were hatched in jan 2008 so are now around 16 months old, they haven't been over fed and are all around the 1 mtr appox in length,

these are pics i took today of 3 out of the 4 i held back, the 4th one is in shed,

please keep it friendly....................

IMG_6549.jpg

IMG_6550.jpg

IMG_6551.jpg

IMG_6553.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

haha i prefer the first one, you can't see properly, but he is fully striped, and the one thats the brightest red/orange of the 4 i kept,

hi jason, i will do, he is my pics also, can't wait to breed him to his 3 sisters,

the last one is a cracker but i do like the first one with a bit more black on it, gives it a bit of the black peppered effect without losing the hypo look

i believe the last one will turn out like the first one, well i'm hoping anyway, :)

thanks stewy, sorry it took so long to get the updated pics for you,

They are looking great Steve, some of the best I have seen especially the first one. Well done.

thanks boa, we think they are nice, hoping to breed a few more this season,

the first is my fav but jules loves the 3rd one, :)

They are nearly as nice as your Grey Striped,they are very nice indeed,Awesome stuff,i hope you do well with breeding a few more stunners like them..

That first one is an absolute stunner any time you need to free up some space ill be happy to help.

Nice hypos Steve, and the grey striped animal is top shelf.
In the next few seasons there should be some interesting pairings :)
Cheers
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back