Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
since I have been cutting down, I decided that I am gonna set up what is left in my collection in really nice display enclosures, would love to see pics. I dont have any as I havnt started yet but I am planning on getting a few for my reptiles. thanks.

Heres some of mine. One big one that my male CBD lives in with the curved front. THe drawers underneath double as storage area for kids toys. The other is a triple enclosure, but are able to come apart. And the wall enclosure. Simply put in a divider wall to create an office, and thought why not put some enc's in the actual wall. Have actually changed thermostats in wall since photo was taken.

Made from just pine, but stained and finished off.

Cheers
Colby

Attachments

• 2005_0902Camera0030.jpg
    2005_0902Camera0030.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 2005_0902Camera0039.jpg
    2005_0902Camera0039.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 277
  • P4260417.jpg
    P4260417.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 269
  • P4260419.jpg
    P4260419.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 291
  • P8170611.JPG
    P8170611.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 405
Which one is the children one desert set up or jungle looking set up?, and I was some how told that spotted and children are pretty much the same whats the difference?

Luke1, how do you clean the cage when the snake poos? Do you take all the fittings out first?

Which one do you find easier to care for and what sizes do they get up to cos Im definitly getting one or the other by the end of this year. and what size terrarium do they need?

I find it funny the fact that when I built the lid for my enclosure I looked everywhere in Bunnings for a air vent but could not find anything, on my way out I seen a packet of sink strainers and thought "Perfect", now when I see all the enclosures on here (homemade) everyone has them. Would be a good market for them in a petstore.

nice stuff at that website luke1. would be an awesome tank for gtf's or any other type of frogs.

a few of my set ups of the childrens and spotteds

DSCF0903.jpg
Mate where did you get those fake plants? The brownish ones? Would LOVE some of them for my ackie enclosure.

Do you think they sell set ups already made like those ones cos I would buy one for my green tree frogs is the sight from Aussie because they are awesome, thanks for the info on the spotted python I cant wait to own one someday;)

tell me anyone with a big display tank like those, Isnt it hard to keep clean? Like if they did a poo in there you wouldnt be able to find it! Luke1 do you have any problems with your spotties getting poop over everything! i just think it would very hard to keep hygienic!

Mate where did you get those fake plants? The brownish ones? Would LOVE some of them for my ackie enclosure.

I don't know about those exact plants, but you can get very similar ones from Spotlight, they are green or black mondo grass, for 4 or 5 bucks each.

This is my large display enclosure. The pic was taken shortly after it was first delivered and it's got more things in it now.

I have a Central Bearded Dragon in the top one and 2 Pygmy Bearded Dragons in the bottom one, but in the pic, I had a Blue Tongue in the bottom one.

Last edited:
I not going to set up a terrarium like that Luke1, well not at the moment but I would want a tank like that when I'm older and have time up my sleeve like that. and one last thing how much would a baby spotted python cost?

Display in my loungeroom...coastal in bottom and water python up top.

one of ours.

coastal up top and was beardie and shingleback in the bottom

Attachments

• 100_3336.jpg
    100_3336.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 151
Here is a couple for ya..

Attachments

• tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 179
  • welcome to the dark side.JPG