P!nk!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_LoVe_AnImAlS

Reaction score
OMG!!! i'm going to p!nks concert:D:):D:lol::D:):D!!!

i can't wait going on the 23rd of june.

is anyone else going to any concerts soon??

My mates are going in sydney couldnt be bothered forking out 200 bucks 14 year old boys have better things to spend their money on hey dougie

Ssssh...don't tell turtle_girl..........have a great time!

thanks well i'm a lucky bugger me and mum got ours for free!!!!!! and no i'm not kidding my bestie got 6 tickets for her b'day last year and had 2 spares AND WE GOT EM!!!

lol pink
get into some real music!
sex pistols, the ramones, the clash, rise against, arctic monkeys, muse, kings of leon (before they went commercial), less than jake, the rolling stones ect!
is a good start ^

anyways have fun

I'll be seeing Architecture in Helsinki, Van She and The Presets in a few weeks. Should be good.

We are goin to see her on the 15th of June in brisbane.

If that last show she did two years ago is anything to go by - then it is going to be awesome.

Cannot wait.

Most of those aren't real music either! have fun :D

lol pink
sex pistols, the ramones, the clash, rise against, arctic monkeys, muse, kings of leon (before they went commercial), less than jake, the rolling stones ect!
is a good start ^

anyways have fun

yeah im going to one of her Brisbane concerts, we got 6 tickets for free from the managers of the entertainment center.

well im going to Crusty Demons on June 13 in perth with Super VIP tickets @$200 each

Also Pink, Pussy cat dolls and beyonce... cant wait... was sposed to go to simple plan earlier this year but they cancelled...

:) :) :) : )

lol pink
is a good start ^

anyways have fun

hehe, my favorite songs at the moment are Gary Numan: Cars and Chromeo: Bonafied Lovin' and this showes you my taste in music, FUN!! oh i like the presets as well and kaiser cheifs. and some good classics like aretha franklin and ACDC ohhh and Plastic Betrand with Ca Plane Pour Moi, like my taste???:)

nice she apperntly put son a good show,

think i might be going to parkway drive and augest burns red at luna park anyone else going? i went to them at oasis, if anyone is going hit me up with a PM haha

haha yea, my sister and I are going on the 25th of july...
her show last year was amazing! but we've in the pit this time, so it should be even better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back