Natural Enclosures-Aspidites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Wondering if you guys can show me some pics of your Aspidites enclosures, natural looking ones though, like ones which are reall good and look bit like there habitats and things like that?
thanks,
chris

re Natural

My bhp enclosures have newspapers on the bottom,easy to clean,looks pretty bad ile give you that.

not the best pic, it was taken on a wonky angle, but its a 6.5ft long encl that houses my 7+ft bhp..its .8. high in the glass area and .6m deep. I got the fake leaves from a florist warehouse dealer. Either use newspaper substrate or marine carpet. its made by simon from manly in bris.

Attachments

• BHP encl 2.jpg
    BHP encl 2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 108
Matt G be carefully with those containers, i lost the most docile childreni male when he worked out that if he pushed the lid while pushing down, pop of the lid comes

Matt G be carefully with those containers, i lost the most docile childreni male when he worked out that if he pushed the lid while pushing down, pop of the lid comes

They're not the best are they...
One of my stimmies did the same thing, luckily i caught him in the act & now put a spare water bowl or something on top of the lids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back